Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Narcosys

Where's Cams defenders this time?

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

And the fan disrespected camp, he deserved to have his flag taken. This man, on behalf of the entire 12th man fanbase took it upon himself to disrespect one football player. It goes both ways.

More importantly, if not realistically, this wouldn't even have been a new story but for the woman posting her open letter for everyone to see. I haven't seen any other open letters or distraught Seahawks fans granted I haven't looked since lunch when this conversation started

But that is just one person.  The 12th man flag is a symbol to more than one person.  That one fan does no represent the entire fan base, the flag does.  So you are telling me, that the one person speaks for all of the 12th man.  he has the consent of the entire Seattle fanbase?  Seriously? 

I saw it live and immediately thought exactly what I am saying now.  Many other people I am sure did too. 

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Yes lets all get bent out of shape with fake outrage over.......nothing.

But Jules, why aren't you outraged!? Don't you understand that the world is collapsing and you should be outraged over everything!? 

Aren't you mad about anything? Did the mail man arrive late today? You should yell at him tomorrow, cause it's destroying the nation cause OH MY GOD 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• (1) How can one determine there is a spike in cases when there is simultaneously a spike in testing? That said, if the idea is to keep our society, including sports...locked down until this virus is eradicated, it is a false obtainable goal.    (2) True, but not a reason to not open up. Sports is a huge part of our society, and it is needed right now.   (3) Don't hold your breath (no pun intended). Science can't even cure athletes foot.    (4) If this country does not come out of an altered state very soon, the cost on the other side of the scales, will far outpace the one we are trying to avoid. It is unfortunate that the dialogue regarding cost is only accepted when immediate fatalities are discussed. No one seems willing to truly talk about all costs.    I see the NFL starting on time. I predict fans will attend slowly (once allowed), increasing as the government allows (local). There will be an increase in cases, and our species will survive. What is needed now more than ever is love. Love for each other. Appreciation for all those things we have taken for granted. Acceptance of each other. But we also need fellowship, community, and interaction. There is currently the beginning of a malaise that is not healthy among humans. This needs to be acknowledged.   
    • For me, it's about being here and what I am here for. If I go downtown to do some shopping and there is a group protesting the store I am going into, I tend to walk away from it. I am there to shop. Is that silencing?...yes. I come to Colts.com to enjoy the excitement of sharing thoughts with others about the team I have followed for 4 decades. Any poster who's continual purpose is to degrade the team, coaches, decisions, etc...is not what I came here for. In my world, the Colts fan who constantly disses the Colts, is no different than the Patriots fans who comes here and disses the Colts. They are no different in my books.    I love the feature. One of my guilty pleasures was opening a thread that had 3 posters posting back and forth. Sixteen straight invisible posts. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened each one to see......yep! Now I just smile and move on. 
    • I review things every few weeks but some are  
    • Lol   Probably would be better for my self well being.   Just don't really like to silence anyones voice. Sometimes it needed though.   I have 1 on my list now, though.
  • Members

• jmac_48

jmac_48 471

• PureLuck

PureLuck 152

• Lef

Lef 224

• Dacoltsboi

Dacoltsboi 31

• w87r

w87r 868

• Flash7