Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just bought my tickets to the Wembley game! WAHOO!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Chucklez said:

Glad you guys got your tickets :) 

Seriously though we should organise a few Colts Forum members drinks or something before the game. We can do all that a bit closer to the date but it would be cool to all meet up, especially with anyone making the trip across the pond too.

 

Certainly, though pub wise near the ground can be fun trying to get in, the beer stand is always rammed as well. I've normally walked up the road to this tiny corner shop and bought drinks there, but then I wasn't socialising. 

 

I'll def get a topic started nearer the time and get an idea of who's going and would like to join in with a forum meet up.

 

Maybe Colts.com would be interested in a write up if we can get something arranged. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

Certainly, though pub wise near the ground can be fun trying to get in, the beer stand is always rammed as well. I've normally walked up the road to this tiny corner shop and bought drinks there, but then I wasn't socialising. 

 

I'll def get a topic started nearer the time and get an idea of who's going and would like to join in with a forum meet up.

 

Maybe Colts.com would be interested in a write up if we can get something arranged. 

Pretty sure they'll all be there

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought, and everyone said, that these nfl wembley games get soldout in a matter of minutes, so i was waiting at my comp half an hour before indivodual tickets went on sale today, just to be sure..

 

I was curious and went to check now (3 hours later) and it's stil not sold out.. Curious..

 

Was the "saleout in minutes" a hyperbole or is this year just diferent (less atracrive games or something)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CroatianColtsFan21 said:

I thought, and everyone said, that these nfl wembley games get soldout in a matter of minutes, so i was waiting at my comp half an hour before indivodual tickets went on sale today, just to be sure..

 

I was curious and went to check now (3 hours later) and it's stil not sold out.. Curious..

 

Was the "saleout in minutes" a hyperbole or is this year just diferent (less atracrive games or something)?

 

In my experience they don't ten to sell out very quickly. You just have to be quick if your picky where you want to sit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CroatianColtsFan21 said:

I thought, and everyone said, that these nfl wembley games get soldout in a matter of minutes, so i was waiting at my comp half an hour before indivodual tickets went on sale today, just to be sure..

 

I was curious and went to check now (3 hours later) and it's stil not sold out.. Curious..

 

Was the "saleout in minutes" a hyperbole or is this year just diferent (less atracrive games or something)?

 

I don't know about selling out in minutes, but obviously the more tickets you need the harder it gets to get consecutive seats so if you're buying for a group I'd jump on early just to be sure. 


Besides I wanted to make sure I got good seats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

I went to the Dollar Tree, and they said they were not selling tickets this year!  OK...just kidding...:)  I am glad so many people can go.  Have fun everyone!!!

With ya on dollar tree lol. I don't have one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up the three game season pass at Wembley this past season and there was no way I wasn't renewing with the Colts coming to town, I'm at the club level behind one of the end zones.

 

I'd definitely be up for a forum meet up although it might be better to either meet in a bar a little way away from the stadium before the game or make it a post game meetup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IkeAramba said:

I picked up the three game season pass at Wembley this past season and there was no way I wasn't renewing with the Colts coming to town, I'm at the club level behind one of the end zones.

 

I'd definitely be up for a forum meet up although it might be better to either meet in a bar a little way away from the stadium before the game or make it a post game meetup.

 

Post game might not be a bad idea as getting back to the tube is an exercise in standing in line all the way back to the stadium. 

 

There's something very intimidating about a police horse eyeballing you....

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

I'll give you a wave from the other side, I'll be the guy looking mildly frustrated at trying to explain the rules.. again... in between "he's a big boy isn't he" comments. 

Hahaha! lmao

 

I know this feeling all too bloody well. I have to explain it to the same people during the superbowl, every, damned, year....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

If I get lucky, Ill be over there by next July. Job opportunity.:goodluck:

 

Good luck with the job.  If you do get over here too late to get tickets keep an eye out for a couple of further sales after any spare tickets initially reserved for Jax season ticket holders and players families are returned to the pool of available tickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a huge fan of London NFL games but I am very happy for the Colts fans over there who will get to go watch them play for maybe their only time in their lives. I know it must be thrilling for you guys. Make noise on defense and let us from the states hear y'all screaming on our TVs! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • This is off my head and not from a simulator
    • Round 1 #21 A Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech B Jaelen Phillips EDGE Miami C Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota    Round 2 #54 A Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama  B Elijah Moore WR Ole Miss C Brevin Jordan TE Miami   Round 4 #127 A Jacoby Stevens S/LB LSU B Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame C Keith Taylor CB Washington   Round 5 #165 A Shaka Toney EDGE Penn State B Paris Ford S Texas C Sage Surratt WR Wake Forest   Round 6 #206 A Tedarrell Slaton DT Florida B Derrick Barnes LB Purdue  C Shakur Brown CB Michigan State   Round 7 #248 A Darrick Forrest S Cincinnati  B Josh Ball OT Marshall C Sadarius Hutcherson OL South Carolina   Trade: Yes
    • I always try to break down rounds into thirds.    Top-10, Bottom-10, and the middle, however big that is.   That's why you see my first round divided up as it is. If you have questions about any players on the list, or off the list,  please feel free to ask.   1.   Lawrence      QB1 2.   Pitts               TE1 3.   Wilson           QB2 4.   Chase           WR1 5.   Sewell           OT1 6.   Smith            WR2 7.   Fields            QB3 8.   Waddle          WR3 9.   Lance            QB4 10. Slater             OT2     11. Parsons        LB1 12. Surtain          CB1 13. Paye              DE1 14. Horn              CB2 15. Jones            QB5 16. Farley            CB3 17. JOK               LB2 18. Darrisaw        OT3 19. AVT               OG1 20. Phillips          DE2 21. Newsome     CB4 22. Barmore        DT1     23. Bateman      WR4 24. Cosmi          OT4 25. Etienne         RB1 26. Jenkins        OT5 27. Toney           WR5 28. Harris           RB2 29. Dickerson     C1 30. Ojulari          OLB1 31. Collins         LB3 32. Moehring     SAF1    
    • Wish I knew who was still available for each of your picks.    To decide how I liked it 
    • I think this is your best mock!   Congrats!    Well done!!  
  • Members

    • stitches

      stitches 8,410

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jvan1973

      jvan1973 5,479

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • kornstar

      kornstar 137

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 8,597

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NewColtsFan

      NewColtsFan 9,215

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Qwiz

      Qwiz 130

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ClaytonColt

      ClaytonColt 288

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...