Green Bay (+7) at Arizona (1-16-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

And yet, you and I both know that the Seahawks defense is going play phenomenal and Wilson will make a few amazing scramble/lucky plays that will keep them right in the game.

Yep, very true.

Anybody else smell something? It smells like Martyball. Besides the 4th down call, the Cardinals seem to be sick with it. I don't just mean on offense. Those delayed blitzes aren't even blitzes. They're 5 second head starts for the offense. They're going to fool around and lose if they keep this stuff up.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Surprised the Cards cannot run on GB ....not at all so far

They've done pretty good through the air regardless. Palmer at 60% completion and 7.08 yards per attempt. Aside from the pick, strong game from him.

sigh... I don't know that this Packers team can beat the Panthers. And I don't want the Panthers in the superbowl. I have had to hear about them the whole year long despite their cupcake schedule, and I'm sick to death of it. This whole NFL season is depressing.

2 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

sigh... I don't know that this Packers team can beat the Panthers. And I don't want the Panthers in the superbowl. I have had to hear about them the whole year long despite their cupcake schedule, and I'm sick to death of it. This whole NFL season is depressing.

It'll be okay.......the sun will come up........tomorrow  (maybe)

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm rooting for AZ obviously and I guess this is ultimately irrelevant but didn't the refs just screw up? Can't you only challenge 1 thing at a time? Technically,  Bruce challenged 2 things.

I;m guessing he challenged the catch which would nullify the question of whether he was down

3 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm rooting for AZ obviously and I guess this is ultimately irrelevant but didn't the refs just screw up? Can't you only challenge 1 thing at a time? Technically,  Bruce challenged 2 things.

Why would a packers fan be rooting for the cardinals?  And once a play is challenged all parts of the play can be reviewed