Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where did BB get his Black Eye.? He's not saying

Gramz

9 minutes ago, amfootball said:

You should see the other guy.

And the Pats obsession continues. I love it!

There is no pats obsession.  Need I remind you where you are?    We aren't pathetically on a Pats board.  You come here.    The obsession it seems is on your end

18 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

There is no pats obsession.  Need I remind you where you are?    We aren't pathetically on a Pats board.  You come here.    The obsession it seems is on your end

Oh I think we all know you are on the Pats board. At least I post on this board unlike you who just trolls the Pats board but is too scared to ever post. 

20 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Oh I think we all know you are on the Pats board. At least I post on this board unlike you who just trolls the Pats board but is too scared to ever post. 

No,    I've never been to the pats board.    And I'm certainly not scared of a Web site

11 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

He was deflating a football when he  lost control.  It started flying around the  room like a balloon and cracked him in the eye    AL jazeera just released the story

It's so cute how ignorant people are about AJ-A.  You know, that Peabody award winning organization.

6 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

Looks like the Colts paid even more of a Karma payback, eh?  

Karma from telling the truth?

Well ok.

But

A losing season is better than having our coach trying to impersonate Monica with the star qb playing the role of the reciever...... Tom Brady must be getting old though, his accuracy was off and Hoodie caught it in his eye

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Karma from telling the truth?

Well ok.

But

A losing season is better than having our coach trying to impersonate Monica with the star qb playing the role of the reciever...... Tom Brady must be getting old though, his accuracy was off and Hoodie caught it in his eye

Actually, it was proven that the Colts lied several times, from Pagano to Grigson.  But if you don't know the story, that's fine.

or, it could be from Irsay's various misdeeds.

Just now, ViriLudant said:

Actually, it was proven that the Colts lied several times, from Pagano to Grigson.  But if you don't know the story, that's fine.

Im not going to debate the deflategate thing again. We all know the Patriots cheated. Who cares at this point.

Besides, if I'm a pats fan, I'd be much more concerned with the fact our stud TE is doping up.......

10 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

I know. It's hilarious.

Its also hilarious how Jvan and others stalk people on PP.

Wait, that's sad, not hilarious.

I've never been on patriots planet.    There are other ways of getting information without going there.    The pathetic thing is thinking one thing but being 2 faced and saying another

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Im not going to debate the deflategate thing again. We all know the Patriots cheated. Who cares at this point.

Besides, if I'm a pats fan, I'd be much more concerned with the fact our stud TE is doping up.......

LOL.

Gronk was in Florida.

Nice try.

And science has already vindicated the Patriots.  Most non-Colt fans already know that.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I've never been on patriots planet.    There are other ways of getting information without going there.    The pathetic thing is thinking one thing but being 2 faced and saying another

You posted a direct quote from PP.  We all know it.

What makes it even more amusing is that the poster's name wasn't Am's.  

8 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

I think you need a dictionary.    The word "proof" doesn't mean what you think it does

Just now, ViriLudant said:

You posted a direct quote from PP.  We all know it.

What makes it even more amusing is that the poster's name wasn't Am's.  

Like I said,   there are other ways to get information besides going there

• Nadine locked this topic