Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where did BB get his Black Eye.? He's not saying

Gramz

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The hoodie get a black eye,  gronk misses practice.   Some fishy goings in with chandler jones.    What's going on?  

certainly they are not all 3 related..  Probably just some strange coincidences.   :dunno:

7 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He was deflating a football when he  lost control.  It started flying around the  room like a balloon and cracked him in the eye    AL jazeera just released the story

That is frickin' hilarious! Good ole, jvan. One thing though, Belichick should have video of that. I sure would like to see it. SpyGate Lives!

Just now, Andrew Luck's Beard said:

Thanks for sharing that. I had seen it on Twitter but was not sure it was true.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Luck's Beard said:

profootballtalk is just citing the original twitter as a reference for the article, they have no further information or new sources

the espn one just reports on a medical emergency he was having, that it was medically related (IE non criminal), which is protected under HIPPA rules.. they can't go releasing your private medical problems/conditions to the media, its against the law

From what I've read, he's been at practice Monday and Tuesday without any issues so not a whole lot of juice in this story

24 minutes ago, HiltonTD said:

profootballtalk is just citing the original twitter as a reference for the article, they have no further information or new sources

the espn one just reports on a medical emergency he was having, that it was medically related (IE non criminal), which is protected under HIPPA rules.. they can't go releasing your private medical problems/conditions to the media, its against the law

From what I've read, he's been at practice Monday and Tuesday without any issues so not a whole lot of juice in this story

haha  Sounds like a true Pats fans disguised as a Colts fan (should be named "Edelman TD", not "Hilton TD"). Who are you fooling? 

53 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Because it's  obvious you are a Pats fan?  Where are you from? 

Quite frankly its none of your business where I'm from.. and unless you have something to add to the topic, or a response to my post that was on topic, then I'd suggest you move along unless you're both just trying to harass me in a thread

12 minutes ago, HiltonTD said:

Quite frankly its none of your business where I'm from.. and unless you have something to add to the topic, or a response to my post that was on topic, then I'd suggest you move along unless you're both just trying to harass me in a thread

Well at least you didn't deny it this time.     You're making progress

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

haha  Sounds like a true Pats fans disguised as a Colts fan (should be named "Edelman TD", not "Hilton TD"). Who are you fooling? 

Not sure how that makes him a Pats fan if you do a little research on the topic, but okay. 

2 hours ago, HiltonTD said:

How is there not a lot of juice to this story? The police chief lied lol... he supposedly didn't think a medical call that involved his officers... (wait for it)... actually involved his officers! Gasp!  All he had to do was say oh yes but it was just a medical call.  Guarantee no one bats an eye.  But the fact he denies and then the dispatch record is altered makes this a huge story.

Don't be naive.  It's a New England Patriots player in NE and the team is in the playoffs.  If you think people have enough common sense to not put there fandom before their job then you have a much higher expectation of humanity than I do...

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Forum behavior 101. 

Those that disagree with the clique's mainstream opinion must be called out and accused of being bandwagon fans disguised as Pats fans of course! 

All about the bandwagon opinion, or you're not true fans! 

2 hours ago, Bogie said:

Forum behavior 101. 

Those that disagree with the clique's mainstream opinion must be called out and accused of being bandwagon fans disguised as Pats fans of course! 

All about the bandwagon opinion, or you're not true fans! 

Forum behavior 102

Accuse forum members of having a mainstream opinion without any evidence that supports that accusation.