Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 Schedule

CR91

1 minute ago, Timo1 said:

Hard to open or close the roof in a stadium that won't be ready for play for 8mos. The Vikings are playing in the Minnesota golden gophers hone this year.

oh. I thought they moved already. thank you for letting me know

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's hard to say at this point who will good. Seems like every year there are 5 teams who play like expected and 5 who fall off. Take into consideration injuries and you never know?

Very true.

Also, playing in Green Bay in December is usually very different from playing there in September.

Hopefully we play the Vikes and Pack early in the year and during the day.

3 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

At least we get the Steelers at home this time, that away schedule is still pretty icky though. I might have to bite the bullet and get tickets for the Broncos game when they go on sale, I have yet to see a game there.

It is worth it !!!  Loudest " IN COM PlLETE " in the league

Saw Peyton there couple years ago... I hope to get a set also.... I'm down in Colorado Springs

9 hours ago, CR91 said:

not a cake walk by any means

Home

texans

jags 

titans

chargers

chiefs

bears

lions

steelers

Away

texans

jags

titans

broncos

raiders

packers

vikings

jets

I think this is the hardest of the 5 schedules that Pagano & Luck will have faced in their time together.

Even given good health,  it's hard to see 12 wins here. 

I think we'll win double digits but it won't be easy.     Feels like a number of teams are trending upward.....

On 1/8/2016 at 4:48 PM, CS Coltsfan said:

It is worth it !!!  Loudest " IN COM PlLETE " in the league

Saw Peyton there couple years ago... I hope to get a set also.... I'm down in Colorado Springs

Nice! I've been meaning to make the trek down for a game for awhile now, but the tickets are so expensive, I just haven't been able to swing it. With Manning's pending retirement, prices could drop considerably next year. Hopefully I can make it happen!

On 1/8/2016 at 3:01 PM, CR91 said:

not being a jerk. their new stadium is outside. I dont think it has a retractable roof. if it did, they would close it this weekend with the temp being 4 degrees

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. the vikings were playing at the Golden Golphers stadium due to the new stadium being built for the upcoming season.

Interesting.

It would have been cool to play that Chargers in an away game.  It would be weird seeing the Colts play in LA.

I see each NE and Pittsburgh games that we have to play (in any season, not necessarily this next one) as an opportunity to beat those teams.  Most aren't expecting us to win.  Take the AFCCCG when Indy won the SB.  If they had played Cleveland or Buffalo in that game, it wouldn't have meant as us much, IMO.