Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton to start in divisional round


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

AM is hoping like hell Peyton loses so she can rub it in to me LOL but it isn't going to happen.

I would not do that my friend. I enjoy our discussions up here. I like your passion. You want your guy to do well. It is football in the end. It is all about enjoying our teams and favorite players. My biggest reason for wanting Denver to lose, not just Peyton is so the Pats get the AFCCG at home assuming they win their divisional round. But if Denver moves along to the SB, I will be voting for Peyton like I did back when he played Seattle. Perhaps he can have an Elway like ending and retire on a high note. Brady was able to do that for me last year so it would be fine to see Peyton do it if the Pats can't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColtRider said:

Another aspect of the Pitt v. Cincy game ... It's going to be pouring rain by the Cincy forecasts. No running game for Steelers. Bengals D. Bengals running game. Closer than most think.

I would love to see Cincy win. I cant stand Pitt. Cincy hasn't won a Playoff game forever so I would be happy for them. We destroyed them last season. Andrew tore them apart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bogie said:

 

Denver decided to go one and done, then. 

 

 

I feel bad for Brock. He has out played Manning all year long statistically, and on the field. One bad game, and he's benched, though all Peyton did was throw for 59 yards and complete 5 passes, big deal. Tebow could of put that up. 

 

 

Pittsburgh is going to destroy them in the divisional round. All it will take is a few turnovers, and this will turn into a lopsided game in favor of the Steelers. 

 

Hopefully he finally retires after this becomes his 10th one and done in the playoffs. Though, I'd love to see him extend it to 11 next year. 

I was just going to ask how many 1 & dones he has and then I read your post.

I thought he might have already had 10.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, amfootball said:

I would not do that my friend. I enjoy our discussions up here. I like your passion. You want your guy to do well. It is football in the end. It is all about enjoying our teams and favorite players. My biggest reason for wanting Denver to lose, not just Peyton is so the Pats get the AFCCG at home assuming they win their divisional round. But if Denver moves along to the SB, I will be voting for Peyton like I did back when he played Seattle. Perhaps he can have an Elway like ending and retire on a high note. Brady was able to do that for me last year so it would be fine to see Peyton do it if the Pats can't.

Yeah if Patriots had HFA I would be real worried. Tommy is automatic in Foxboro. That Seattle SB was embarrassing and not one of Peyton's finest moments. Seattle surprised me in that game at how well they could stop Denver's Offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if Patriots had HFA I would be real worried. Tommy is automatic in Foxboro. That Seattle SB was embarrassing and not one of Peyton's finest moments. Seattle surprised me in that game at how well they could stop Denver's Offense.

I really thought Peyton was going to go in there and light up Seattle the way Brady did last year in the fourth quarter given his offense was so good that year but credit to Seattle, they played a great game and forced mistakes. I have a feeling Seattle may be back in for a third time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, amfootball said:

I really thought Peyton was going to go in there and light up Seattle the way Brady did last year in the fourth quarter given his offense was so good that year but credit to Seattle, they played a great game and forced mistakes. I have a feeling Seattle may be back in for a third time.

I would've never dreamed Seattle would win 43-8. If someone would've told me that before that game I would LMAO. Tom did a solid job in that 4th Qtr and your D stepped up at the end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I was just going to ask how many 1 & dones he has and then I read your post.

I thought he might have already had 10.

 

Winning in the Divisional Round isn't easy. A lot of Peyton's 1 and done's are in that Round. His great Regular Season seasons have perhaps hurt him in a lot of ways because he gets a BYE week most of the time. The Divisional Round is Final 8 without even playing a Playoff game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would love to see Cincy win. I cant stand Pitt. Cincy hasn't won a Playoff game forever so I would be happy for them. We destroyed them last season. Andrew tore them apart.

 

Same here, brother. I can't stand Spittsburgh. Good to great teams, and the fact they have had our number for quite a while. I sincerely hope the Bengals D drops Mr. R on his gluteus maximus 7-8 times Saturday night. If the forecast holds up with pouring rain, it benefits Cincinnati even without their franchise QB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, amfootball said:

I would not do that my friend. I enjoy our discussions up here. I like your passion. You want your guy to do well. It is football in the end. It is all about enjoying our teams and favorite players. My biggest reason for wanting Denver to lose, not just Peyton is so the Pats get the AFCCG at home assuming they win their divisional round. But if Denver moves along to the SB, I will be voting for Peyton like I did back when he played Seattle. Perhaps he can have an Elway like ending and retire on a high note. Brady was able to do that for me last year so it would be fine to see Peyton do it if the Pats can't.

Hilarious.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Thanks for the correction!

It's a shame too. I was really pulling for him to get it. Tom Brady will likely take in over in the next year or two but for Manning to have held it would have been nice. I don't think he will be back next year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

Just heard on the radio and a feed from NFL mobile that the Denver Broncos are going to have Peyton start in the playoffs.   Great for Peyton.  Going to be fun to watch him play next weekend.   

He's going to do very well with 2 weeks to get ready.....

....Except for DeMarcus Ware, they should be 100% healthy

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

Just heard on the radio and a feed from NFL mobile that the Denver Broncos are going to have Peyton start in the playoffs.   Great for Peyton.  Going to be fun to watch him play next weekend.   

He's going to do very well with 2 weeks to get ready.....

....Except for DeMarcus Ware, they should be 100% healthy

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He's going to do very well with 2 weeks to get ready.....

....Except for DeMarcus Ware, they should be 100% healthy

Great looks like the team is healthy.  Going to be fun playoffs to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He's going to do very well with 2 weeks to get ready.....

....Except for DeMarcus Ware, they should be 100% healthy

Great looks like the team is healthy.  Going to be fun playoffs to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ColtRider said:

 

Same here, brother. I can't stand Spittsburgh. Good to great teams, and the fact they have had our number for quite a while. I sincerely hope the Bengals D drops Mr. R on his gluteus maximus 7-8 times Saturday night. If the forecast holds up with pouring rain, it benefits Cincinnati even without their franchise QB. 

The only 2 teams I can honestly say I dislike (I hate using the word HATE) are the Steelers and Patriots. It's just because they have been the other 2 teams that have cost us many of SB's I guess. Having said that the Steelers have had the REFS in their back pockets for years and cant figure out why?? They aren't even a big market team. Both SB's they won with Ben, the REFS were atrocious but I have seen other games too where they get ridiculous calls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ColtRider said:

 

Same here, brother. I can't stand Spittsburgh. Good to great teams, and the fact they have had our number for quite a while. I sincerely hope the Bengals D drops Mr. R on his gluteus maximus 7-8 times Saturday night. If the forecast holds up with pouring rain, it benefits Cincinnati even without their franchise QB. 

The only 2 teams I can honestly say I dislike (I hate using the word HATE) are the Steelers and Patriots. It's just because they have been the other 2 teams that have cost us many of SB's I guess. Having said that the Steelers have had the REFS in their back pockets for years and cant figure out why?? They aren't even a big market team. Both SB's they won with Ben, the REFS were atrocious but I have seen other games too where they get ridiculous calls. In 1995 we even got screwed against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Winning in the Divisional Round isn't easy. A lot of Peyton's 1 and done's are in that Round. His great Regular Season seasons have perhaps hurt him in a lot of ways because he gets a BYE week most of the time. The Divisional Round is Final 8 without even playing a Playoff game.

 

Also your playing a team that's high coming off a playoff win. And with a bye and maybe resting last regular season game your vulnerable to being a bit rusty off 2 weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Winning in the Divisional Round isn't easy. A lot of Peyton's 1 and done's are in that Round. His great Regular Season seasons have perhaps hurt him in a lot of ways because he gets a BYE week most of the time. The Divisional Round is Final 8 without even playing a Playoff game.

 

Also your playing a team that's high coming off a playoff win. And with a bye and maybe resting last regular season game your vulnerable to being a bit rusty off 2 weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ViriLudant said:

There already is.  And it's spreading.

Not really.  The only people who believe the questions regarding Peyton are those with blinders on and have a preconceived notion of what they want to see happen.  The guy who came out with the report took back his statements.  There's no evidence against Peyton.  Multiple people named in the "report", including Peyton, are deciding to pursue legal action against the source.  I also heard from a friend of mine (so take this for what you will) that the guy who came out with the report just threw a bunch of random names out there to see if the media would actually do their research or if they would just try to come up with a story.  Again, I'm not saying there's any truth to that statement.  Bottom line: scientific evidence has shown some are cheaters whereas others are simply having their names attacked with no proof of any illegal conduct.  You can believe who you want.  Men lie, women lie, science and numbers don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you just love rumors and how they spread....?

 

And before anyone pipes in to say there's links and publications and sources to prove it.  Got it.  Everything in print is true.  I just read of another Elvis sighting.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Nadine locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...