Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 Changes - What would you like to see?

lollygagger8

On 1/5/2016 at 3:46 PM, Indeee said:

1) fire manusky, hire pettine

2) get rid of/do not resign these players: Trent Cole, Art Jones, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Allen, Greg Toller, Darius Butler, Bjorn werner, quan bray, khaled holmes, jonathan harrison, boom heron, louis

3) resign Luck

4) sign alex mack and mitchell shwartz, move reitz to left guard or alex boone amd leave reitz and mewhort on same side

5) draft either a corner, LB or oline 1st round. I,d go corner here unless there is a stud left guard

^ draft RB 2nd round, LG third

Can agree with most, but leave Jack M at LG.  Watch first to games to see how the TEs had to help Jack M while he play RT.  That is 1 of the reasons we had no TEs in pass routes.  Jack M was drafted as a Guard because of slow feet, also why he has problems pulling.

I didnt get to watch many games this past year. Goode who played RT do a good enough job to stay in that position and how was his quickness. Would he be better playing RG and then draft a RT. I understand that their might at least be 5 maybe 6 RT going in the first round and that this year draft is weak for Guards, Also if Mack is not under contract see if the colts can sign him which will then give the colts  some time to find a good center in this years draft or next.