Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well, I Just Did Something That Will Make Sure We Will Not Get Luck.

NDKoltz

I just noticed the awsome sale on authentic jerseys on sale at the Colts proshop on line. I ordered a #12 Luck for $125 delivered. So I am sure I just jinxed the draft and and will never get the chance to wear it to a game.

Well I'll just say you have more money than I do to gamble like that and even if he does come to the Colts it doesn't mean his number will be 12. Good Luck :lol: is it returnable? :hmm:

I dont know if they are like this around you guys, at Dicks here in Ft Wayne all Colts stuff is 50% off the already marked Clearance price. I got my wife a Dallas Clark jersey for $13 and not a screen printed one, one with stitched letters and numbers. Who knows if he will be back, but they had Manning, Clark, Wayne, Gonzo, Collie, and even some Bob Sanders lol.

I dont know if they are like this around you guys, at Dicks here in Ft Wayne all Colts stuff is 50% off the already marked Clearance price. I got my wife a Dallas Clark jersey for $13 and not a screen printed one, one with stitched letters and numbers. Who knows if he will be back, but they had Manning, Clark, Wayne, Gonzo, Collie, and even some Bob Sanders lol.

Wow that's more than 50% off. Good deal. Probably a combo of changing to Nike, a terrible season, and uncertainty for who might be around next season.

Wow that's more than 50% off. Good deal. Probably a combo of changing to Nike, a terrible season, and uncertainty for who might be around next season.

These pieces of cloth sewn together by some Indonesian kid are normally over $250?!

We have lost our collective minds.

I think he should go #17. Unitas=19, Manning=18, Luck=17... I don't remember Harbaugh's number

Go with 7 or 12 - they have multiple ringzzz :), just kidding, just kidding :).

Brady - 12 (3), Bradshaw - 12 (4), Rodgers - 12 (1 and possibly counting...??)

Elway - 7 (2), Big Ben - 7 (2)

Montana - 16 (4), Aikman - 8 (3)

What about the #Pi, he could be the first player in history with Pi or 3.14159265, or he could change his name to Ricky Williams with the #s 420 on his jersey.

That would be the Jersey number for RG3 if we draft him. RGIII with jersey number Pi, sure is going to get buys from different circles across the nation for lots of reasons :).

I mean I don't think they are gonna implement huge changes other than swapping the logos on the jerseys. Atleast I'd hope so.

Irsay wouldnt allow that. Teams own the rights to their uniforms, not the Jersey maker. I bet ours and most Jerseys will stay the same.

I bought a large chunk of my Colts clothing after Harbaugh's last season with the team. The media was pushing the idea that the Colts were moving to Los Angeles as if it were a done deal, and almost all of the local stores in Indiana had their Colts stuff on clearance. I still have stuff stashed away in the closet that I haven't worn yet.

We have a Dicks store in Boynton Beach,Fl.(about 15 miles from me). I wonder if they have a Colts Clearance here. Will have to check it out.

Irsay wouldnt allow that. Teams own the rights to their uniforms, not the Jersey maker. I bet ours and most Jerseys will stay the same.

I agree that most will stay the same, but Nike was the main reason the Steelers font changed from a Colts like block font in the mid-90's to that italic font that they currently have.

One thing that I believe will see is an extreme looking pro combat uniform for each team to wear at least once. It's about the money and while they will sell the Nike based, Eli Manning in NY, Peyton in Indy and a Tony Romo in Dallas, they will want that crack pipe design pro combat on each team too.