Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Video: Pagano's Emotional Post-Game Speech

masterlock

38 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Irsay looks red as a cooked lobster in that video.  

Yep, owner not happy...

I have been a self employed owner of a business for 24 years I can tell you this. When people get up and cheer lead and  you know the actual truth and how bad this season was, it's just plain laughable.

Even though people in that room are inspired, that feeling won't last long when they get home and realize what a crapfest this season was and how they let down millions of fans.

9 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Yep, owner not happy...

I have been a self employed owner of a business for 24 years I can tell you this. When people get up and cheer lead and  you know the actual truth and how bad this season was, it's just plain laughable.

Even though people in that room are inspired, that feeling won't last long when they get home and realize what a crapfest this season was and how they let down millions of fans.

And 95% of this is due to jimmys best friend grigson. Maybe he should not fire the wrong person

32 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Zzzzzzz.  His post game speeches have gotten like Ray Lewis' pre game speeches.....in one ear and out the other.

But he's never been more proud of a group of guys....

I criticize Pagano a lot, but there's no doubt about his character.  I have questions about his abilities as a head coach, but he's a great guy.  I think he was the perfect coach for the rebuilding process we undertook in 2012.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to take the next step, but he definitely laid down the foundation for what hopes to be a lot of future success with these guys.

17 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

But he's never been more proud of a group of guys....

I criticize Pagano a lot, but there's no doubt about his character.  I have questions about his abilities as a head coach, but he's a great guy.  I think he was the perfect coach for the rebuilding process we undertook in 2012.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to take the next step, but he definitely laid down the foundation for what hopes to be a lot of future success with these guys.

No. Its the Grigson show that is messed up. Just like Harbaughs's GM. Harbaugh is gone, 49ers now suck and will for the next 10 years. The same is about to go down with the Colts. For years Colts fans wanted a coach with a pulse. Getting a bunch of millionaires to play as a team is a tall feat. If Pagano leaves and grigson is allowed to stay, it will be hard to sell season tickets 5 years from now. 

3 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

No. Its the Grigson show that is messed up. Just like Harbaughs's GM. Harbaugh is gone, 49ers now suck and will for the next 10 years. The same is about to go down with the Colts. For years Colts fans wanted a coach with a pulse. Getting a bunch of millionaires to play as a team is a tall feat. If Pagano leaves and grigson is allowed to stay, it will be hard to sell season tickets 5 years from now. 

their GM leaving and 1000 playes left too.....    Dont campare Pags to Harbaugh    Pags isnt even in the same class as Harbaugh

59 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

I agree that Grigson needs to go.  If I'm Irsay, I might consider giving Pagano one year without Grigson interefering to see what Pagano really has to offer.  However, I don't think the same thing is about to go down for the Colts in that we'll suck for the next 10 years.  We have a some good young pieces in place and are set for the next decade at QB, so I think we'll still be very competitive.  But Grigson is mostly to blame for the disastrous season we just experienced and he needs to go now

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

IBut Grigson is mostly to blame for the disastrous season we just experienced and he needs to go now

What if Grigs was Irsays call boy - doing exactly what he wanted him to do?

I agree Grigs needs to go, but think Pags needs to go too.   This team had a couple good years after Manning left and they must have figured it was going to be easy to do - they figured they could go out and get a couple old guys and compete for the SB this season.   Sadly this season will or at least should serve as a major slap in the face.   You build a team through the draft!   

They both should go and Irsay should stay out of any and all day to day operations!  Hire a GM and a HC who are proven and can be trusted then let them have at it and stay out of their business! 

1 hour ago, hawkeyes said:

Expect to see him in Philly real soon ...

Could tell as he walked into the tunnel and the way he saluted the crowed he knows hes a goner.

I would pay to see Chuck getting peppered by the goobers who cover the Eagles.  People think Colts fans are hard on Chuck......

10 minutes ago, hawkeyes said:

What if Grigs was Irsays call boy - doing exactly what he wanted him to do?

I agree Grigs needs to go, but think Pags needs to go too.   This team had a couple good years after Manning left and they must have figured it was going to be easy to do - they figured they could go out and get a couple old guys and compete for the SB this season.   Sadly this season will or at least should serve as a major slap in the face.   You build a team through the draft!   

They both should go and Irsay should stay out of any and all day to day operations!  Hire a GM and a HC who are proven and can be trusted then let them have at it and stay out of their business! 

Why would your believe your first sentence?

2 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I'm indifferent on Pagano. Just too many blowouts, slow starts, awful challenges, and underwhelming performances against upper echelon teams.

Would be my exact feelings if you sprinkled in some bad coaching decisions with the above. Although he did get better at eliminating most of those utterly ridiculous punts when the math was screaming at him to go for it.