Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

not the greatest puntafee

He got hit, no flag though. ..

2 minutes ago, Mr Clueless said:

OK, then I don't mind so much that the offense sucks! :console:

Lol.

2 minutes ago, JRnINDY said:

Looks lie some of our negative posters woke up...lol

LOL I knew they wouldn't stay away for long.

AJ looks to have shown up finally..

Side note: if both Texans and Indy wins, something about strength of schedule, we'd be in, according to the announcers....im.so confused.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Actually he's missing the point slightly . . . you risk them being picked up on waivers.  We cut Easton any team that had interest in him before the draft could pick him up on waivers.  A lot of teams had interest in him.  This is a 4th round pick not a 7th.   Kelly could potentially clear waivers.  Easton is almost certain to be picked up on waivers.  
    • Caroline is HOT.    I stood right next to her on the field a couple yrs ago.  He legs are sooo long.    Lucky guy
    • Not just a seminary graduate he was also a pastor of a church before he decided to go into coaching.     In all likelyhood this isn't his first wedding.  First in a long time. . . but not first ever.
    • After playing very little role in 2017, Hunt was solid for us in 2018, solid enough to be given a contract extension ... for whatever reason his play really diminished last year.   He's also 6'8" 295 and plays a totally different style of football than Stallworth at 6'2" 305... I'm not really anticipating much from Stallworth given his previous NFL production, so I don't know if we got the better end of the deal 'by far' and I won't be shocked if Hunt plays well for NO.... we do have a younger guy who has potential, though.  Hopefully he works out.
    • Absolutely true.  Castonzo is one of the most underrated players in the entire game and he's even under rated on his own team.  He rarely misses games too.  
  • Members