Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Believe it or not, yep, I only had the nerves hit me like that one, the morning of my last wrestling match my senior year in highschool. I wrestled pretty darn good that day but there was no way I was beating 6 top 10 ranked and undefeated kids to advance to semi state.
    • Its probably natural to be upset, but the feeling of rightful ownership is misplaced, IMO.  It just falls under the broad undeniable truth that you can easily lose what you have if you don't defend it against others who will take it, simply because they want it.  Like all cities, MINN is in constant competition with other cities for anything that is good and they would have lost the Vikings if they did not step up to the plate and replaced the Metrodome.  
    • Eh Yeah maybe, but the ty we saw the last two years is not the TY that exploded on the league. Speed and losing it doesn’t concern me at all. WRs slow down all the time as they age. Even the greats. TY can still get open.    that said, something that has concerned me the last two years with TY and even 2018 with Andrew Luck, TY has been missing catches. Dropping passes he when younger made in his sleep. I’m sure someone will say something about his stat line and what not, but drops are about the most subjective stat out there. Besides the drops, I don’t see him fighting for the ball on contested catches like he used too as well. This is the same exact path that Reggie Wayne had to go down, same thing with Andre Johnson. I’m seeing the exact same things they had happen their last years playing happening to Ty the last couple of seasons. It’s still sporadic, and he did string together a few good games. But the whole outweighs the few.   I think you let him go.
    • Well - if you are going to vomit then get it over with and get on the field!   When playing sports I was one of those guys.  Not always, but when I would get too hyped about a game I would puke - before the game started - and then everything would be great!  During one game - the league championship game when I was 12 I think - I puked in the huddle getting ready for the kick off.  We all rubbed it into the dirt with our shoes and then started the game!
    • The Bucs with Brady is probably the only team that actually can beat KC just because of Brady and their high flying offense. Their D is also playing much better now than it did in week 12.  Both tackles being out for KC is also huge. 
  • Members

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,274

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 292

• Shive

Shive 1,750

Moderators
    • csmopar

csmopar 6,733

• Crush22

Crush22 216