Colts @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jesus dude.  Put me on ignore and don’t respond to my posts.  Nausea sucks.  If your posts were making me nauseous then I’d avoid them.  For the love of all that is holy man don’t expose yourself nausea.   You haven’t been following my posts then about Ryan.  I think Ryan should be be better than Wentz and I’m hoping he is as good as Rivers whom I liked.  If he’s better than than that, we will be much improved.   but no i don’t think Ryan is highly coveted in the league at this point in his career.  But I do think there is a chance he’s good with us with the play action.   your the brissett guy right?   I had doubts about Taylor and a couple of times he looked really doubtful even getting benched his rookie year.  His measurables on broken tackles and making people miss his rookie year were lowest tier.  At Green Bay I noticed a difference and went and bought a jersey.     then last year when the oline was hurt JT actually had the lowest ypc of any player on our team for like the first 4 games and then when the line stabilized he did what he does.  H needs good run blocking at the Los more than many great backs that can bounce, but once he gets to the 2nd level he’s as good as I’ve ever seen.   i still don’t think Taylor or any back has the impact to carry a team consistently.  It’s been many years since a great running back even made the SB.  Maybe Lynch?   I never said I thought he was definitely not going to be good except maybe during the game he got benched in an emotional outburst.   my god man back to more serious issues. I hear tell cannabis does wonders for nausea.   I don’t find it nauseas but I do find grownsed adds men who jock other grownsed adds men they don’t even know kinda silly and a little cringy.  
    • Honestly, I would be thrilled if the Colts keep signing proven vet QB's.   Unless, of course, they have a draft pick in the top 5, but I don't see that happening in the next few years.  I just see so many QB's taken in the top 10 that do not pan out.  I do not want to give up that much draft capital to move up.  
    • Getting so excited to see Matt lead this group. For anyone who has been in attendance - how is PC moving? Is he looking explosive? He is the x-factor IMO. 
    • Really it get down to Watson isn't liked by the boss (Ballard).  If my boss didn't like me, I would be fired right away.  
    • Pittman is nowhere near Higgins honestly.   Look at 2021: Pittman 88 receptions, 1082 yards, 6 tds. Higgins 74 receptions, 1091 yards, 6 tds   They look similar right? Except for one major difference. Tee Higgins was doing this with Jamaar Chase, Tyler Boyd, and CJ Usomah on the team taking away all kinds of targets. He wasn't the de facto no1 receiver on his own team getting all the targets, Pittman was.    Lets look at the targets for both players: Higgins 110. Pittman 129. Not as much of a difference as I thought, but Pittman still had 19 more pass targets than Higgins. More receptions by 14 yes, but 9 less yards with 14 more catches and the same number of TDs.    Also just as a bonus, Higgins got 14.7 yards per catch, Pittman 12.3 yards per catch. So Higgins is more productive on a team where there were 3 respectable targets besides him, and on the Colts there was no one but Pittman.   It doesn't get any better for you in this debate for 2020. Higgins got 67 receptions for 907 yards and 6 tds without Chase his rookie year where Burrow was out half the year. Pittman got 40 receptions for 503 yards and 1 td his rookie year with Phillip Rivers.    He's closer to Tyler Boyd if anything, but Pittman is not as good as Tee Higgins. I play fantasy, both yearly and daily, and I know this for a fact (at least through two years). 
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 5,604

• carmelcolt

carmelcolt 47

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,599

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 2,017

• Myles

Myles 5,698

• PeytsBlocker