Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

Just now, NBColtsFanatic said:

Come on Tennessee please help lol

Last I looked it was 7-0 Texans. Tennessee fumbled on their opening drive and the Texans scored off of it. I don't see them helping us.

Just now, JRnINDY said:

Was that our longest run from scrimmage this year?

Probably, I don't remember a longer one.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Last I looked it was 7-0 Texans. Tennessee fumbled on their opening drive and the Texans scored off of it. I don't see them helping us.

It now 10-0

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

it's up now.

Sorry we have been having technical difficulties

Wasn't sure I was going to be here(Setting up new IPad)

but 

looks like it was not on my side

Just now, chad hugo said:

He has 43 yards...

Could have swore it said 75 yards on the t.v

2 minutes ago, twfish said:

Come one gore 25 more yards and you got 100

How.... he has 43 currently 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I do remember his VCU days in basketball, and he'd absolutely destroy anyone in the paint.    I still go back to that catch during the Raiders game in 2018. That was around our turning point where we just took off and didn't look back. 
    • @John Waylon  great statement 
    • This is why this thing is so out of hand.    A helmet isn’t going to stop the spread. A face shield will lower the chances of spread, but it doesn’t eliminate it.    You don’t have to spend a “considerable amount of time around someone” to catch the virus. You can literally contract it passing someone on a sidewalk if they have recently spouted the virus into the air.    And football players spend the whole game, literally the whole game, running around making contact with others. Breathing heavy. Yelling. Spitting. Slobbering. It’s a wonderful breeding ground for the virus to spread.    Beyond that there are already plenty of high-risk groups who have a chance to suffer from complications of the virus. Maybe they have an elderly family member who lives in-home. Maybe a diabetic or asthmatic child. Maybe they are diabetic.    The kind of narrow and uninformed rhetoric above is exactly why this thing has, and continues to burn through the planet, especially here in the US. 
    • Darius has stated many times that he prefers to play around 220. He was weighed in at 230 for the combine.  But was nursing an injury, and was not able to work out for a lot of that time, and gained some weight.
    • Yeah he is listed at 230. I was thinking more like 235.
  • Members