Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

18Manning

Hasselbeck to Start

Not his fault, but he is  too fragile at this point.  I would bet he is not returning next year.

Another thing, this O LIne  should take some pride and show up  and protect this guy. He is giving all he's got and they should too.  I would be embarrassed if I were them  to see him  getting knocked around like that.

Come on and man up !!!!

wow, people criticizing Pagano for making the decision that's in the best interest of the team.  How did I get this far away from Earth???

18 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

I think so too, since there wouldn't be anything to play for. I would assume Andrew would get shut down at that point too. I just think it's crazy that a banged up guy who is falling apart is apparently a better option than putting Whitehurst out there. Says a lot about Whitehurst no doubt.

It doesn`t say ANYTHING about Whitehurst.
 He has only been here a few weeks AND Hasselbeck is being paid Millions to play.
 Of course he is shot and should be the backup, but you know Chuck, he sticks with his Veterans.
 Even when they are weak, infirm, injured, hopeless.

3 hours ago, 18Manning said:

If I was on a trivia show, I would have lost over that.

Tim Hasselbeck, retired QB, is Elizabeth's husband. Matt Hasselbeck, Tim Hasselbeck, 2 short first names and both with little to no hair.

Just keeping it real... LOL

2 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Maybe Hass will start the game and Whitehurst will take over after the half?

...or whenever Matt fails to get off the turf under his own power - whichever comes first.

Heck with the injury situation we might need to consider letting Whitehurst play the first half and then let Hasslebeck close the whole thing out. Lately Matt has only been good for about 2 and a half quarters of play before he hits the deck. LoL!

8 hours ago, krunk said:

Heck with the injury situation we might need to consider letting Whitehurst play the first half and then let Hasslebeck close the whole thing out. Lately Matt has only been good for about 2 and a half quarters of play before he hits the deck. LoL!

I agree! I say start Charlie now as our Playoffs hopes are almost over anyway. Hass is so beat up!

If Hass wants to play, let him freaking play.

This could be it for him.

He loves football.

I love people who enjoy the sport as much or more than I do.

Let the kid (old dude) play!!!

23 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

he gets paid to play football

[/thread]

If he's healthy , of course he plays.

Why would you want to give up any chance to play...and technically, we are still trying to make the post-season.