Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets go get OSI!!!!!!!

Blu318

That's a great idea. Let's go waste 7M bucks on Osi. Then we can add him to our collection of defensive ends. We have the pass rusher, the under-achiever, the leaper, the busts, and now we can add Osi.

That's a great idea. Let's go waste 7M bucks on Osi. Then we can add him to our collection of defensive ends. We have the pass rusher, the under-achiever, the leaper, the busts, and now we can add Osi.

You chastising someone else for their off the wall idea is absolutely comical.

Not just 7M they want a king's ransom worth of draft picks too.

Why I mean really...why? We have not one, but two pro bowl defensive ends on our roster and the first round draft pick last year, Hughes, at that position. How about we focus on the needs of the team and not the strengths. We could also try and bring in Tom Brady to give Peyton a few breathers if we're going to get Osi...

You chastising someone else for their off the wall idea is absolutely comical.

I agree. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Andy, I love ya as a colts fan, but...

Btw, I've been here on the forums since day one. As in many years ago. It's up to you to figure out who I am. On second thought, don't waste your time. I change names every time the forum changes, and no one remembers me. That might be good in a way. ;)

I agree. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Andy, I love ya as a colts fan, but...

Btw, I've been here on the forums since day one. As in many years ago. It's up to you to figure out who I am. On second thought, don't waste your time. I change names every time the forum changes, and no one remembers me. That might be good in a way. ;)

what are you trying to say? so nobody takes me seriously here...

You have to admit, (but won't) some of your ideas are half-baked. And then you critique other half-baked ideas. It's just funny, that's all.

hey, hey I've made some stupid posts in the past, on the old forum. I've also never made any remarks like this with any thread. Then I make one little comment and everyone's all over me, like I commited a murder. I'm an active member on this site, and your going to be hard pressed to find a stupid comment made by me on this new forum. Plus I didn't make that many stupid threads on the old forum.

itd b 1 way 2 beat the pats this yr

Just an idea: can we stop with the twitter talk and just speak regular english? I understand gibberish, but is it really that hard to speak normally? I would hate to see the english language after I'm dead.

hey, hey I've made some stupid posts in the past, on the old forum. I've also never made any remarks like this with any thread. Then I make one little comment and everyone's all over me, like I commited a murder. I'm an active member on this site, and your going to be hard pressed to find a stupid comment made by me on this new forum. Plus I didn't make that many stupid threads on the old forum.

Dude, take it in stride. Everything is a learning experience. Don't get all bent out of shape over it. You would never survive in the steelers or for that matter, the bucs forum. Chill.

Sure, you're opinion means something, just keep it to yourself. ;)