Jay305S Mock Draft 1.0

Rd. 1 Andrew Luck Qb Stanford

Rd. 2 Desmond Trufant CB U of Washington

Rd. 3 Kawann Short DT Purdue

Rd. 4 Ryan Broyles WR U of Oklahoma

Rd. 5 Art Forst OG Rutgers

Rd. 6 Jack Crawford DE Penn-State

Rd. 7 Charles Mitchell SS Mississippi St

I threw this together real quick it will change a lot by the time the draft rolls around. Ill add descriptions later on kinda in a hurry now

im on the trade the pick bandwaggon...but im guessing jimmy wont do it so:

1.- Andrew Luck (QB)

2.- Brandom Thompson(I wanted barron here but i dont see dropping of the 1st) DT

3.- Leonard Johnson / cliff harris (cb)

4.- Joe Adams (WR)

I love Leonard Johnson... for months I have been talking about the upside this kid has! He has faced good competition, and handled it well. He took care of Blackmon and Sanu.

I love Leonard Johnson... for months I have been talking about the upside this kid has! He has faced good competition, and handled it well. He took care of Blackmon and Sanu.

yea ive seen you like the kid...the only thing of that mock draft of mine is we dont really take a G early which i feel is a must on this draft. We already began "updating" our OL last year, we can finish the deal this year, but is just that it seems we cant fit all our needs this draft, specially taking a qb that early (al trough i do understand the logic of taking Luck)

yea ive seen you like the kid...the only thing of that mock draft of mine is we dont really take a G early which i feel is a must on this draft. We already began "updating" our OL last year, we can finish the deal this year, but is just that it seems we cant fit all our needs this draft, specially taking a qb that early (al trough i do understand the logic of taking Luck)

I have been putting together a third version of If you were the GM thread I started, it has cap savings, and my plan for the Colts. Anyway, I have the same philosophy in waiting to take a Guard...But I have another offensive linemen addition to the Colts via trading the #1 pick.