Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 Free Agent Wish List

9 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Man what if we got Von Miller and Wilkerson? Is that a pipe dream??? LOL.  But yeah. I'm hoping Anderson will be ready by the start of the season though. Anyone have an opinion on that??

That is asking a lot. I'd be stoked if we could just get Wilkerson and a C in FA. CB Smith would be icing.

I don't think Miller leaves Denver. I don't want to reach and pray with Irvin. He's not the answer to our pressure problems at OLB. 

If we can get Wilkerson Smith might be to pricey. I would look at Powers or maybe Clairborne could improve with a system change. We will need to address CB in the draft as well IMO. 

On offense I think we have to fix our O Line specifically C. I'd sign Wisenewski and try to get a guy like Mackenzy Bernardeau. He can play all 3 interior line positions push to start at RG provide insurance at C. T's are ok with Reitz and Castonzo. 

Then sign a RB to pair with Gore. Martin/Miller would be great but I'd rather spend less on a guy like Morris or Powell. Boom is a fine 3rd. I'd put off drafting a franchise back a year fix the Line first. 

We have to bring in a back up QB as well. I would look for someone like Henne there. A guy who has some starting experience. 

The big signing would be Wilkerson on D and an upgrade over Toler at CB. On Offense Wisenewski and add some depth on O line with Benardeau.  Find Matt's replacement and a reliable 2nd back like Morris or Powell to hold us over one more year. 

I am not big on going crazy on FA's. The pass rush has to be upgraded somehow. Wilkerson seems the best chance. We have to find an answer at C. 

We will find an edge in the draft. Floyd/Calhoun would be nice. I'd love Ngakoue in the 2nd. Then I would come back day 3 take a chance on a guy like Striker, Fackrell, Kaufikus is intersting. As is the kid from V-Tech. Then Lawson and Spence are worth a look. If Turay comes out he's an atheltic freak. 

I hope we draft heavy on D this year. It seems to be deep on that side of the ball. We should be able to find immediate help at OLB CB and D Line. 

Draft 1st CB Alexander Clemson

2nd DT Josh Augusta Missouri 

3rd  OLB Ngakoue Maryland 

4th OG Tretola Arkansaa

I think we get an Anderson type steal in the 3rd again this year. 

Really starting to like Truimane Johnson at CB. Very much seems like he's still developing and is simply getting better and better for every year. My only concern is he did struggle with injuries last year.

I took a look at the Rams board, and they all seem to be of the opinion that Johnson and Jenkins have been about as good this year. Which really isn't reflected in the hype Jenkins has received as a FA

Austin Blythe

Position C School Iowa
Height 6' 3" Weight 290 lbs
Class RS Senior Number

Jason Spriggs

Position OT School Indiana
Height 6' 7" Weight 305 lbs
Class Senior Number

Joshua Garnett

Position OG School Stanford
Height 6' 5" Weight 325 lbs
Class Senior Number 51