Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Worst amount of teams going to the playoffs

bap1331

It's pretty much new england representing the afc. We've got the jets, Bengals, Texans, steelers pretty much in. None of their quarterbacks are capable of keeping up or lack the experience to make it far in the playoffs. And don't tell me steelers because belichick owns the steelers.

Nfc? The seahawks and Cardinals probably. I don't see the panthers being THAT team to beat the patriots. Belichick will own inexperienced playoff teams. Plus their schedule is easy and no I don't count the Giants as a powerhouse in their loss. But Cardinals do have the easiest schedule in the nfl.

I sure hope you are right. :thmup:

It is never easy getting to the Super Bowl and winning it. I just hope the Pats get healthy in Jan and can put together a run like they did last year. They will need Brady to be every much the MVP he was last year to get the job done. Although, I do like the way defense is playing and dominating.

39 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

It's pretty much new england representing the afc. We've got the jets, Bengals, Texans, steelers pretty much in. None of their quarterbacks are capable of keeping up or lack the experience to make it far in the playoffs. And don't tell me steelers because belichick owns the steelers.

Nfc? The seahawks and Cardinals probably. I don't see the panthers being THAT team to beat the patriots. Belichick will own inexperienced playoff teams. Plus their schedule is easy and no I don't count the Giants as a powerhouse in their loss. But Cardinals do have the easiest schedule in the nfl.

Jets are not a lock.  If they do not beat the Patriots, they most likely wont get in. 

If Denver loses to Cinci next week they could lose the lead of the division because KC will most likely win out. 

Steelers will almost likely win out as well.  So a big key game is going to be the Jets vs Patriots.  If they Jets win, they could put Denver out of the playoffs.  If they lose, Denver will be in and Jets will be out. 

This is assuming the Jets beat the Bills and Broncos beat the Chargers in week 17.

49 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

I think the steelers can play with anyone.  But the strength of the league is in the NFC for sure.  Carolina,  arizona,  and Seattle are gonna battle it out