Postgame reactions vs Texans (merge)

peytonmanning18

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, peytonmanning18 said:

What he has done with this team this year is nothing short of incredible.  Absolutely zero support from the front office and ownership yet he has somehow kept the team together all while being forced to play with a 40 year old backup QB.   

No. He's gone. It's not saying he didn't try, but the change is already in the air for weeks now. 

The entire coaching staff has to go. Or maybe it was just Pagano spreading his suckage to the rest of the coaches and players. Or maybe it was a combination of Pagano and Grigs. Anyways, like I said prior to this game (while receiving criticism), the coaching and management we have right now has been and is nowhere close to what we need to beat our AFC competitors like the Pats and Steelers.

5 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

What he has done with this team this year is nothing short of incredible.  Absolutely zero support from the front office and ownership yet he has somehow kept the team together all while being forced to play with a 40 year old backup QB.   

This right here is why Pot should never be made legal.... it kills brain cells.

That, or stop drinking the bong water

Just now, peytonmanning18 said:

It was ridiculously unfair what the Colts did to him this year.  The players, staff, and fans all knew he was a "dead man walking" all season yet he somehow kept it together and made it to week 15 with a legit shot to make the playoffs with Matt freaking Hasselbeck playing quarterback.  

I know you're trying to be funny in a sarcastic way, but it really isn't working.

Definitely need to clean house. We need new coaches all around. Defense can't tackle anyone...who is teaching these guys to tackle? Offense need to keep Chud. Let him revamp the Offense. We need a reliable tough Head Coach that can keep everyone on the same page. Need a new GM who won't mess with the coaches jobs and suppose to work with the coaches to draft players. 

Mr. Irsay need to man up and take charge. 

the team has now the draft which will be possibly a top 15 pick to rebuild the roster to an already talented team, we can get a new HC, preferably sean payton if hes available, and most importantly we can shut luck down for the season and give him 8 months to get fully healthy. this was a very tough season for all of us because we all had super bowl aspirations, but one must first face turmoil before facing success is my mantra. this team will only get better I promise you. the fans that truly bleed blue, stay true. we'll be back next season with a better team, a better HC, and we'll have a healthy andrew luck. I love the colts. Thank you for another special season.   

2 minutes ago, James Harden said:

Definitely need to clean house. We need new coaches all around. Defense can't tackle anyone...who is teaching these guys to tackle? Offense need to keep Chud. Let him revamp the Offense. We need a reliable tough Head Coach that can keep everyone on the same page. Need a new GM who won't mess with the coaches jobs and suppose to work with the coaches to draft players. 

Mr. Irsay need to man up and take charge. 

The only team in the league that knows how to tackle is the Seahawks.  Every defense just dives at guys and hope they fall down

Just now, peytonmanning18 said:

The only team in the league that knows how to tackle is the Seahawks.  Every defense just dives at guys and hope they fall down

And not to hijack the thread, but I really wish someone would explain that to me. I only played through high school, but I'd be running laps until the cows came home unless I used my arms and 'wrapped them up' when making tackles. You'd think the pros would be able to do more than take a dive at some guy and hope he falls down.