LucasOilStadium

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After watching today we really didn't deserve it anyway, congrats to the Texans and their fans. Losing Andrew Luck is just a killer, no way around sugarcoating it. Them winning here was going to happen at 1 time so it is what it is. Always next season, guys just focus on the great times we have had that is what I will do tonight. Andrew will be healthy next season and we will get a Top 10 pick, need to make that pick count.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

They played with heart and passion. We were just out there dilly dallying around. They definitely deserved it more than us and the crap show that we are.

Throwing an interception straight to them and having none other than Whalen fumble the ball. Yeah sure they deserved it more.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After watching today we really didn't deserve it anyway, congrats to the Texans and their fans. Losing Andrew Luck is just a killer, no way around sugarcoating it. Them winning here was going to happen at 1 time so it is what it is. Always next season, guys just focus on the great times we have had that is what I will do tonight. Andrew will be healthy next season and we will get a Top 10 pick, need to make that pick count.

Yeah, I don't know if I would want Grigson taking those high first two picks though.  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I enjoy your positive outlook on things.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, guys! At least none of us will be fired based on this game. haha

1 minute ago, Booker23 said:

Throwing an interception straight to them and having none other than Whalen fumble the ball. Yeah sure they deserved it more.

You are completeley missing what I said...but that's okay. I said they play with HEART and PASSION...they wanted it more and executed when it mattered. AND they were with thier 4th string QB. So yes they deserve it more.

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I expect a complete house cleaning too...but I think there's a good chance for Grigson's stay for at least 1 more year.

Yeah, there have been injuries which have hindered the Colts but even at full strength they were playing badly.  I expect a complete house cleaning.  Not a good thing at all but this team is going nowhere with this current organization as a whole.