• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Uhhh, anything but the same crap he does every single time the Colts get blown out or lose in general.

Accountability of any sorts, you know like other coaches do.   

It's NOT IMPORTANT WHAT HE SAYS. He gone. Good riddance. A hc position was way over his head. 

Just need to hope irsay doesn't strike out again picking his replacement.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher said:

It's NOT IMPORTANT WHAT HE SAYS. He gone. Good riddance. A hc position was way over his head. 

Just need to hope irsay doesn't strike out again picking his replacement.

Good point, he's gone for sure but another major issue will be if Grigson stays or goes as well. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston has always had the Defense but it's been the QB play that has killed them against us. I had a feeling Weeden would come in and play well today though LOL

Yeah he did, I still think Yates would've beat them as well.  0 points in the second half is pretty atrocious.  This may be one of the worse offenses I've ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He probably ran inside his vehicle and honked his horn yelling, "WE WOOOOOON!"  lol

I don't blame him. Imagine the frustration he and Texans fans have endured for 14 years against us. I would too. If we beat Tom in the Playoffs I would probably run around the neighborhood screaming my lungs out.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't blame. Imagine the frustration he and Texans fans have endured for 14 years against us. I would too. If we beat Tom in the Playoffs I would probably run around the neighborhood screaming my lungs out.

Oh totally...he should be celebrating just like that Texan fan in the commercial I referenced. lol  Qwiz Boy is a good guy...always conducts himself respectably on these boards.  Congrats to him on his team's well deserved win.