Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is is Worth Potentially Ruining Hasselbeck to Maybe Get to the Postseason?

UKColt13

i WAS 100% with you on this, we can not contend in the playoffs, we just are not good period. It is what should be done, but wont be because the chance of hosting a home playoff game is huge money for Irsay, and we still have a legimate shot at making the playoffs, and as everyone says "Its a new season, anything can happen". I was super down after that Jax loss and figured to throw in the towel, but if Hasselback can play and pull off just one more win for us in the most important game of the season.....then put him out there i say, and maybe juuuust maybe Luck will come back and pull this team together for the playoffs, or maybe im crazy and just grasping at air

5 minutes ago, Moncrief said:

If we do make the playoffs, and make a run, hell let's say we win the Super Bowl!  We won't see any changes then.  We'll be stuck with the same under performing team, slow starts, bad adjustments coming out of the half, and incompetent coaches.

:scratch:

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 8:37 AM, IndyD4U said:

We know Luck won't play this week and like you, I don't think Matt will be able to go either. Might as well get yourself prepared to see Whitehurst out there Sunday. 

IMO, luck doesn't need to return this year 

Keep a close eye on practice today.  The NFL, CBS, Yahoo, & local reporters are going to be swarming our practice to find out anything they can.  If Luck is a full participant, look for this to get real interesting. On a Wednesday practice or any practice for that matter, is it the coaches who have say on whether or not the media can watch the practice over at 56th?