Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

texans may get their first win in indy

Stephen

10 minutes ago, hawkeyes said:

Texans are on a role - I expect them to win tonight against the Pats and to come to Indy and beat us too.

They lost last week and I don't expect them to beat the Pats tonight.  I don't see the Brady bunch losing three in a row.  As for next week, I'll have to see the injury report first.

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

There is a good chance the texans beat us if we play like the past two games.

Yes sir, an extreamly high probability if Luck doesn't play.  Still about a 50-50 with Luck with the way this team is playing.  They are going to have to score 30-40 points to win on out with this dumpster fire D.

For the cynics saying we can't win well we even beat Houston in 2011 with that clown team.

Houston has never won here and until they do win here we own their butts in Indy and have to have pride in this fact.

Stop acting like it's over.

It's not over.

1 minute ago, Iancolts said:

Texans was key word was on a hot streak that changed when Watt broke his hand.  And now that Hoyer could me out!  We get Luck back we are in the playoffs!! 

Yates is undefeated so far this season. Just saying :P 

1 hour ago, krunk said:

They may win with Whitehurst at QB. No I guarantee they will win with Whitehurst!  This season has not been very enjoyable.  I'm hoping Luck can play, but I sure don't get that vibe that he will.

If the Texans have to start Yates then there is a chance Whitehurst could pull it off.  Honestly if clipboard Jesus and Yates start it probably comes down to another phase of the game winning it or someone wins 9-6 something really ugly like that.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

If the Texans have to start Yates then there is a chance Whitehurst could pull it off.  Honestly if clipboard Jesus and Yates start it probably comes down to another phase of the game winning it or someone wins 9-6 something really ugly like that.

Something really REALLY ugly would be a 0-0 tie. Now that would be quality football.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Kind of unsure on that front as Yates for the most part was able to lead the Texans to a victory over the Bengals.  CBJ just seems to run around aimlessly.  I mean I can give him a little bit of slack because he took no practice reps, but even with practice reps I'm not sure how much better off he'd be.  I do see what you mean though.