Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14 Power Rankings

Gramz

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/08/pfts-week-14-power-rankings/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4705806&utm_source=FB%20-%20SNF%20on%20NBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%2Carticle%5D

1. Panthers (12-0; last week No. 1): As long as Ted Ginn has more drops than Cam Newton has concussions, the Panthers should be fine.

2. Broncos (10-2; No. 2): “Hey my foot feels pretty good” will be the lyrics of the next Nationwide commercial jingle.

3. Bengals (10-2; No. 4): Just like 2005, they may beat the Steelers in December, and then possibly lose to them in January.

4. Cardinals (10-2; No. 5): With another set of back-to-back prime-time games coming up, America may be on the verge of having a new Team.

5. Patriots (10-2; No. 3): “My husband cannot  throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. Oh, wait. Maybe he can.”

18 minutes ago, Gramz said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/08/pfts-week-14-power-rankings/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4705806&utm_source=FB%20-%20SNF%20on%20NBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%2Carticle%5D

1. Panthers (12-0; last week No. 1): As long as Ted Ginn has more drops than Cam Newton has concussions, the Panthers should be fine.

2. Broncos (10-2; No. 2): “Hey my foot feels pretty good” will be the lyrics of the next Nationwide commercial jingle.

3. Bengals (10-2; No. 4): Just like 2005, they may beat the Steelers in December, and then possibly lose to them in January.

4. Cardinals (10-2; No. 5): With another set of back-to-back prime-time games coming up, America may be on the verge of having a new Team.

5. Patriots (10-2; No. 3): “My husband cannot  throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. Oh, wait. Maybe he can.”

MY Top 5 are:

1. Panthers - It's only because they are 12-0 but I still think a healthy Pats team would beat them with Gronk and Edleman and if Peyton was healthy the Broncos would beat them as well. The Broncos Defense is just as great if not better than the Panthers Defense is, is why.

2. Broncos

3. Patriots

4. Cardinals

5. Bengals

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

MY Top 5 are:

1. Panthers - It's only because they are 12-0 but I still think a healthy Pats team would beat them with Gronk and Edleman and if Peyton was healthy the Broncos would beat them as well. The Broncos Defense is just as great if not better than the Panthers Defense is, is why.

2. Broncos

3. Patriots

4. Cardinals

5. Bengals

The only power rankings that matter are the ones that publish on Feb. 8

5 hours ago, amfootball said:

The only power rankings that matter are the ones that publish on Feb. 8

Why?  Are people not supposed to talk about and discuss who is the better team at the moment?  Should all the newsies not publish anything until after the superbowl and then only talk about the superbowl winner and loser?

36 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Newton had a concussion? Well, well...we are the bounty hunters after all. And just in time for the new Star Wars movie! 

bobba-fett-bounty-hunter-saint-300x300.j

You can take the bounty out of the team but you can't take the team out of the bounty.

Does this make sense?

14. Texans (6-6; No. 12): Ready for prime or not, here the Texans come.

*groans*

Some of his writing is so bad sadly.

8. Chiefs (7-5; No. 9): Indianapolis playoff redemption is looming.

Well I think we know who Florio is pushing for and it isn't the Colts.

11 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Why?  Are people not supposed to talk about and discuss who is the better team at the moment?  Should all the newsies not publish anything until after the superbowl and then only talk about the superbowl winner and loser?

I never said you can't discuss them. I just said the only ones that matter are the ones that publish on Feb. 8.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 9:49 AM, Gramz said:

5. Well that's half right- Bray did catch a pass last week which is more than I can say for some of the others.

On December 9, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Jules said:

*groans*

Some of his writing is so bad sadly.

Well I think we know who Florio is pushing for and it isn't the Colts.

I don't think redemption is possible from that game. Living in Missouri, I can attest to how heartbreaking that loss was for the Chiefs fans. I can't imagine a scenario where satisfaction could be had. 

On December 8, 2015 at 11:42 AM, jet1968 said:

Luck's kidney is getting more and more unlacerated by the minute..   

For some reason, I'm having a hard time trying to picture what an unlacerated kidney looks like. I know that lacerate means to tear, shred, or cut something severely. I just find it remarkable that a torn kidney can heal itself without major surgery being required. It's a bit more intense than say a dislocated shoulder or a hamstring pull. 

Our human body & it's capacity to mend itself is quite amazing indeed. Let's hope that there are no complications or setbacks for Luck once he does return to the starting lineup. 

I had no idea a kidney could be severed & still repair itself. Cool stuff man. 

I'm no doctor nor do I have any professional medical training of any kind, but I do wonder since people are born with 2 kidneys & if 1 of them is damaged or comprised in any way does the other one do double duty to compensate the diminished capacity of the other organ? 

It would be interesting to get feedback from Bayone or any other medical professional on our site about this question. Maybe as long as the tear isn't too deep the injured organ eventually operates at full capacity like nothing ever happened. I have no idea.