Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Now come on Matt.....get into "You can't Hassel the Beck" mode. We know it's in there. 

We have got to get our running game going!!! Get the pressure off of Matt and open up the play action.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Reminder

Everything Will Be Okay

No it won't it the Colts we have a crappy head coach and crappy gm and a clueless gm that colts oginzation is run by the three stooges

Just now, kycoltsfan said:

Sooo. Did Matt forget to pack his contact lens for the trip or what?

Oh man I've done that before... talk about having a headache!

1 minute ago, Freenyfan102 said:

No it won't it the Colts we have a crappy head coach and crappy gm and a clueless gm that colts oginzation is run by the three stooges

The Colts have two GMs?

Hasselbeck: "I'm old, I'm cold, I'm tired and I wanna go home. When is the kid coming back?".

Just now, Jules said:

I hate the Steelers with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Same, I disliked them a lot thanks to my dad being a huge Bengals fan, but 2005 sealed the deal for me. Hate is too kind. haha

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I hate the Steelers with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Soooo, you kinda don't have any love for them, eh?