LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was a bad one. We just have to flush it and forget about it. Still in 1st place in the division with 4 games left. Texans lost and the Pats even lost so I am ok. Not happy with our play but games like these happen from time to time.

I have to think NE won't lose 3 in a row and will beat Houston. I think thats next week. I can't ever recall Brady/BB losing 3 in a row. 

2 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

same story, good enough against the afc south and terrible against every other team (except denver apparently)

- make the playoffs by default

- exit first round 

You forgot:

- get worse draft position

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Denver fans are so mad they passed on Fields. Teddy looked great in camp and preseason. But what we are seeing now is a backup that can win a couple games but they just are not going to give you 17 games. They should have given lock another chance. 
    • Clicked into this thinking it was the other Eason waived / claim thread.    Then realized it was just someone triggered over an 8 day old post about Reich complaints.   It's not just fans that have been critical. Local media has had knives out. Game commentators have questioned things. And statistical evidence has been supportive of a lot of the critical remarks.    I find it interesting that folks are normally (not all times) pretty specific about what their complaint is all about (and normally that complaint is echoed by many). Yet people triggered can't really combat the specific complaints. They rely on things like "well he was extended" (true but lots of coaches get extended them let go before their contract is out), people love him (something that really can't be confirmed or measured), and my personal favorite, the old 4 QBs in 4 years excuse (of the 4 QBs, 3 were top 4 draft picks, and the 4th was assumed he'd be near a .500 QB behind our OL, which he was)... So not much of an excuse lol... Those are all weak non-specific responses to criticism.    It would be nice to see anyone address the actual criticisms with a factual and statistical response, instead of deflecting with generalities or because "mom said" type of rhetoric. I can give plenty of specific situations, be it games, in-game situations, personnel usage, etc. if anyone would like talk specifics instead of generalities or sling box misdirection lol.           
    • Shanahan said Jimmy G would be ready for Sunday.
    • They might have said they planned on putting him on the roster when there was room.  That could be a reach but id rather have Brett over Sam or Eason for our backup this year personally.  
  • Members

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 15,220

• richard pallo

richard pallo 3,401

• EastStreet

EastStreet 14,192

• MPStack

MPStack 4,319

• FRW

FRW 152

• PuntersArePeopleToo