LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was a bad one. We just have to flush it and forget about it. Still in 1st place in the division with 4 games left. Texans lost and the Pats even lost so I am ok. Not happy with our play but games like these happen from time to time.

I have to think NE won't lose 3 in a row and will beat Houston. I think thats next week. I can't ever recall Brady/BB losing 3 in a row. 

2 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

same story, good enough against the afc south and terrible against every other team (except denver apparently)

- make the playoffs by default

- exit first round 

You forgot:

- get worse draft position

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just to expand on this some of the best memories I’ve had at Colts games:   ive only been one road game and it was at Lambo, which even if you aren’t a Packers fan is a magic place.  This was the game that Luck lead the Colts to victory and just by chance I decided to record the opening kickoff which the Colts ran back for a TD.   I saw someone else mention the 95 game vs the 49ers.  I was lucky enough to be there and when that dude missed the kick at the end I thought the rough might come off the old dome.   I was at the KC comeback game in the playoffs.  I remember after Luck threw a pick 6 to start the second half the guy behind me going “the worst thing about coming to these games is that you can’t change the channel.”  Needless to say an hour or so later we were glad we couldn’t.  I was in the right endzone too.  The one where Luck recovered the fumble and dove in and where TY caught what turned out to be the game winner.     I also went to the Manning Bowl II which the Colts won in a blow out.  A giants player tossed his helmet into the stands and Peyton had such control of the offense he changed players on the field while at the line and threw a first down to the guy he called for off the bench.  
    • I think you might have the wrong thread…   we are just talking about teams we’ve seen the Colts play in person here.
    • But I want to win now!!!!!!  Fire everyone and cut everyone until we win a Super Bowl that season and rinse and repeat 
    • Fischer will def have about 3 false starts 
    • interchangeable is just not reality. Willis has been toast at SS just playing a little C2. He's only been good/reliable in the box.
  • Members

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • EastStreet

EastStreet 14,229

• ShuteAt168

ShuteAt168 20

• nzh201vs

nzh201vs 3

Rookie
    • Solon