Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Sunday Night Football Game Thread


LucasOilStadium
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty good coverage and Brown still catches it. Like I said not our night. Still 6-6 = 1st in the Division. Andrew is getting healthy and we still control our destiny on who wins the Division. I am not in panic mode as a fan.

Not an attack on you but I don't get this mentality. We can't play with good teams who cares if we win our division. We will probably be 1 and done for the playoffs. Im tired of us getting worked by good teams only for us to feast on bad ones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

Not an attack on you but I don't get this mentality. We can't play with good teams who cares if we win our division. We will probably be 1 and done for the playoffs. Im tired of us getting worked by good teams only for us to feast on bad ones. 

Bad games happen. I guess us beating Denver in the Playoffs wasn't a great win or beating KC in 2013 wasn't? Just asking. We have had a ton of great wins against Good to Great teams. Tonight we just laid an egg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bad games happen. I guess us beating Denver in the Playoffs wasn't a great win or beating KC in 2013 wasn't? Just asking. We have had a ton of great wins against Good to Great teams. Tonight we just laid an egg.

I remember those, Peyton was hurt and played like Peyton in the playoffs and Charles got hurt in the 1st or 2nd run play. The Chiefs were not great that year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

I remember those, Peyton was hurt and played like Peyton in the playoffs and Charles got hurt in the 1st or 2nd run play. The Chiefs were not great that year. 

And we didn't have Andrew tonight and yes that even affects our Defense because we had no Offense to put pressure on the Steelers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

And we didn't have Andrew tonight and yes that even affects our Defense because we had no Offense to put pressure on the Steelers.

I get what your saying just feel like this happens to us a lot  the last couple years. Good coaches don't let this happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

I get what your saying just feel like this happens to us a lot  the last couple years. Good coaches don't let this happen. 

Yeah I know, we all want a SB team so I see your frustration, I don't like this either but I kind of seen this coming. Not the score but the loss. Hopefully we get it together the next few weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Feardaneard said:

I get what your saying just feel like this happens to us a lot  the last couple years. Good coaches don't let this happen. 

Oft repeated myth. Lots of good teams with good coaches get blown out, especially on the road, especially with a backup QB. 

We clearly have some frustrating issues that continue to pop up, but this idea that losing to good teams is a reflection of bad coaching is false. It's more a reflection of a problematic roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Did you not read the second part of my comment? That is the real reason I wanted him out after 3 scores and about 6 minutes left. I only mentioned the draft cuz well it does have some play of course, but not the big reason to have him out. A blowout at that point with little time left, I dont want to see him get injured on some sort of cheap hit, or unnecessary hit or freak accident, like that is the main point of taking him out at that point. To keep him healthy. As I also said in my comment, you could have the TY situation happen to him there where we are up by a lot but still have a starter (often player) get injured in a blowout. Even in the Luck Era I wanted that at that point of a game, even if just to handoff cuz can always get foot stepped on or something else go wrong to get injured
    • They'll prioritize DE, DT, LB, S.  CB is almost always last in this scheme.... Thought being, save money on devaluing a premium position via scheme.... I don't love it, but that's been the view since Dungy/Polian.... With the exception of getting a top CB for great value (V.Davis). They will always see CB as the last spot to complete the D.
    • Don’t drop Pittman. He’s about to get more r to targets with Ty back. Might even face teams #2 corners as well. Holster him at worst
    • Not happening with all the love the hair turd is getting. 
    • Well we normally win one game in a surprise fashion so the Bucs or Bills could be that. I say this year we sweep the Jags for the first time since like 2013. We beat the Titans, as long as our QB can move and Frank remembers they have a running game too. Raiders, I do not expect to still be competing at that point. Cardinals, who knows, depends if Murray hits a wall for his third straight year or not, plus could be a Christmas Miracle. Texans, Jets, and Pats we need to take care of business. If not for Wentz injury, we win Rams game, and could probably the Titans. Baltimore was epic collapse. The Seahawks is the only straight lost. So the biggest wild card is injuries
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...