LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty good coverage and Brown still catches it. Like I said not our night. Still 6-6 = 1st in the Division. Andrew is getting healthy and we still control our destiny on who wins the Division. I am not in panic mode as a fan.

Not an attack on you but I don't get this mentality. We can't play with good teams who cares if we win our division. We will probably be 1 and done for the playoffs. Im tired of us getting worked by good teams only for us to feast on bad ones. 

2 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

Not an attack on you but I don't get this mentality. We can't play with good teams who cares if we win our division. We will probably be 1 and done for the playoffs. Im tired of us getting worked by good teams only for us to feast on bad ones. 

Bad games happen. I guess us beating Denver in the Playoffs wasn't a great win or beating KC in 2013 wasn't? Just asking. We have had a ton of great wins against Good to Great teams. Tonight we just laid an egg.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bad games happen. I guess us beating Denver in the Playoffs wasn't a great win or beating KC in 2013 wasn't? Just asking. We have had a ton of great wins against Good to Great teams. Tonight we just laid an egg.

I remember those, Peyton was hurt and played like Peyton in the playoffs and Charles got hurt in the 1st or 2nd run play. The Chiefs were not great that year. 

2 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

I remember those, Peyton was hurt and played like Peyton in the playoffs and Charles got hurt in the 1st or 2nd run play. The Chiefs were not great that year. 

And we didn't have Andrew tonight and yes that even affects our Defense because we had no Offense to put pressure on the Steelers.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

And we didn't have Andrew tonight and yes that even affects our Defense because we had no Offense to put pressure on the Steelers.

I get what your saying just feel like this happens to us a lot  the last couple years. Good coaches don't let this happen. 

3 minutes ago, Feardaneard said:

I get what your saying just feel like this happens to us a lot  the last couple years. Good coaches don't let this happen. 

Yeah I know, we all want a SB team so I see your frustration, I don't like this either but I kind of seen this coming. Not the score but the loss. Hopefully we get it together the next few weeks.

1 minute ago, Feardaneard said:

Oft repeated myth. Lots of good teams with good coaches get blown out, especially on the road, especially with a backup QB. 

We clearly have some frustrating issues that continue to pop up, but this idea that losing to good teams is a reflection of bad coaching is false. It's more a reflection of a problematic roster.