LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Its never our night. They play games like this week in and week out. A bunch of losers is this team.

Really. Don't get hurt when you jump off the wagon...

Yeah, they've had a tough night. But this team hung with the undefeated Panthers, beat the then undefeated Broncos .  And did so that without a lot of starters.  Freaking amazing. Just last week people were praising the colts and such. Geez

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That's where the Eagles are.  They are going to trade a number of 1st rd picks most likely to move up in the draft and get a QB they have no idea will pan out.  In a poor QB class no less.  Hurts is way down the list on current QB play after five weeks.  They are going to regret trading Wentz.  I'm sure they are already.  Looks like another good trade by Ballard.  Here's hoping he does it again this off season. 
    • As the title says, per NFL dot com.   TY will play against Houston.   
    • I thought that I was pretty clear when I stated that I thought that we should wait to put any stock into the numbers.   My last post was really in regards to the personal attacks on Wilson. Some acted like people were indicated that his opinion carries weight because at one time he wrote for Stampede Blue. Who cares if he wrote for a blog? It is ok to disagree with someone without making it personal.    And it's interesting that people take issue with Wilson using stats to push a narrative that Wentz is average but yet some people have used stats to put a positive spin on Wentz and that's ok. Just seems hypocritical.   Look, I agree that there is context that should be considered but that context goes both ways. I'm not going to dismiss Wentz based on how he played at the start with such limited practice but i'm also not going to crown him based on his play vs a crappy Dolphins team or having 400 yards agains the Ravens. It's great that he did that but it seems unreasonable to expect that out of him on a regular basis.
    • Even if Kyrie doesn't play, Durant and Harden are too much. They had the Bucks beat last year with an injured Harden playing and no Kyrie. If Durant only had a shoe that was an half inch shorter  . Durant is so special of a player I am have him officially in my top 16 ever - he is that great. I call it my Sweet 16:   16. Kevin Durant 15. Karl Malone 14. Moses Malone 13. Jerry West 12. Hakeem Olajuwon 11. Tim Duncan 10. Oscar Robertson 9. Bill Russell 8. Shaq O'Neal 7. Larry Bird 6. Wilt Chamberlain 5. Kobe Bryant 4. LeBron James 3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 2. Magic 1. Michael Jordan 45 years of watching and studying the whole game from stats, Accomplishments, Talent, Eye test, Leadership - making players around them better, Clutchness, etc..
    • which at least theoretically would've freed Ballard up to use the "Campbell pick" on someone else as well
  • Members

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 14,941

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 3,197

• csmopar

csmopar 8,243

• ClaytonC

ClaytonC 39

• IinD

IinD 2,293

• BlackTiger