LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For everyone criticizing our play and bashing our play did anyone feel like we were going to win anyway. I mean we are playing with our backup QB who has been Good but he isn't Andrew. We haven't lost in a month and still are in 1st place in the South. Relax people.

Defense is healthy. What's their excuse 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• you do understand there is a lot of middle ground in between the 2 absurd extremes you posted, right?
    • I think we’d have to include a pick with Mack. The Lions are at the beginning of a long rebuild, so what they need more than anything are draft picks.
    • I’d love for us to make a move using Mack as trade capital, but realistically I think Ballard will stick with Odum and Sendejo unless one of them gets injured enough to be sent to IR. I love Odum on special teams, but I don’t trust either of them as a starting safety, especially with Khari already being shaky this season.
    • Yeah I just realized that recently. They did say they want to start him as an edge before moving him inside, but who knows how long that whole process will take.
    • Well….    It’s 10 days later and it doesn’t look like my prediction has aged well…   Yes, we won our game vs Houston, but that wasn’t hard to see coming.    Here’s what else I didn’t see coming…..   That Hilton and Campbell would both have good games, yet both also got hurt.  Campbell is lost for the season, Hilton may or may not be lost for this game or more.  Plus Rock re-injured his ankle some so it’s not clear how much/little he’ll play?   And it’s not clear how much Rhodes can play.   And to top it all off, Blackmon tears his Achilles and is lost for the season.   Wow, I can’t remember a season with so many injuries in a secondary?!?    So it doesn’t look good for the good guys Monday night.   But I’d add this….   Wentz looks more comfortable each week, and so does Taylor.   And that’s because the OL is also getting better and they make our engine go.   Now factor in a very rainy night and who knows who might win.   This might be a very strange game and the underdogs might just surprise?!    Or not.   But it should be interesting to watch. 
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,426

Moderators
    • cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 1,114

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 340

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 240

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,357