Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We were joking yesterday, but at the end of the day I prefer him and all the other QBs to kill it. We are in a good position to draft a QB if we want it... if we really really like a QB we can do it. We have the additional assets in this draft, we have assets from future drafts. I prefer those players to actually show they deserve to be taken this high, rather than be drafted high after poor performances and relying only on some perceived 'upside'...    On a side note - god, I'm happy Matt Patricia is not our coach. That was like some bad high school football movie speech to break up practice. 
    • So, I figured with what limited knowledge I have I will look through probable picks and come up with a list of who should be available when we select at 13. Here we go:   1, Bengals) Joe Burrow, QB, LSU Easy pick here, shouldn't be anyone else going to Cincinnati.   2, Redskins) Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State Another no brainer, this is where it gets more difficult though.   3, Lions) Jeffery Okudah, CB, Ohio State Lions need help in the pass defense department, and Okudah is elite. Might also go with Derrick Brown.   4, Giants) Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama NY will be looking for a replacement for Odell and will find it in Jeudy. Might go with CeeDee Lamb if they like him more.   5, Dolphins) Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama Another easy pick, if Tua is there he is going.   6, Chargers) Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama I see Brady moving to the Chargers in the offseason, and they need a lot of help on the O-line, so Wills is my pick. May be Herbert if Brady doesn't move here.   7, Panthers) Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson With Keuchly's retirement, they need help at LB. Simmons is the perfect slot in for this pick.   8, Cardinals) Tristan Wirfs, OT/OG, Iowa They need help on the O-line badly, anther pick might be Andrew Thomas.   9, Jaguars) CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma Jacksonville needs WR help. Lamb is exactly what they're looking for.   10, Browns) Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia The next LT Thomas for the Browns. They have needed help since Joe left, Andrew is their solution.   11, Jets) Mekhi Becton, OT, Lousiville Jets are another team with holes on the line, so they might reach slightly for a prospect like Becton.   12, Raiders) Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU A great corner, which the newly moved Las Vegas Raiders need desperately.     And that brings us to the Colts pick. Wow, so many options to choose from. Certainly some of these names could flip, but I can see this happening easily, leaving us with a difficult decision. Which of these players would you take??   Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn   Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon   Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina   AJ Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa   Or would you rather go for a different player here? I want to hear some opinions, but personally I think we have to go with either Brown or Kinlaw here, either Brown for the better overall player or Kinlaw for the better pass rush. Either way, this would be a dream scenario for us and really open the door for a lot of interesting options, and it easily could come true.
    • Good post. Armistead is 6'7 290 and Nqawhatever is a runt 6'2 246. We already have 2 little ones.
  • Members

• gacker65

gacker65 157

• DiogoZ

DiogoZ 24

• Hark

Hark 182

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 519

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,341

• chad72