Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Falcons-Giants Gameday Thread

MTC

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the Falcons-Colts comparison.

Ryan = Manning

White = Harrison

Jones = Wayne

Turner = Edge

These Giants kinda remind me of the 2007 Giants. It would be great if Eli Manning won the Super Bowl in Indy. Go Giants!

I agree with the Falcons-Colts comparison.

Ryan = Manning

White = Harrison

Jones = Wayne

Turner = Edge

These Giants kinda remind me of the 2007 Giants. It would be great if Eli Manning won the Super Bowl in Indy. Go Giants!

Also throw in that they have lots of regular season success with little playoff success

Also throw in that they have lots of regular season success with little playoff success

Last year when the Falcons went 13-3 they looked like the 1999 Colts that came out of nowhere and had a great regular season with a young and upcoming QB but was just not ready come the playoffs. They're time will come though, they're really close.

Last year when the Falcons went 13-3 they looked like the 1999 Colts that came out of nowhere and had a great regular season with a young and upcoming QB but was just not ready come the playoffs. They're time will come though, they're really close.

Yep, I feel the same way. Hopefully they can win one soon so Tony Gonzalez gets a ring

Tony Ugoh sighting ha.

They have been putting him in fairly often in short yardage situations. I think I did a double take the first time I heard the announcer say that Tony Ugoh was checking in as an eligible receiver. Of course, they have no intention of throwing to him, but it is still weird to hear. They just sub him in to replace a tight end as part of their jumbo package to get better blocking in short-yardage situations. Maybe a surprise will be forthcoming at some point in the playoffs, though. He could be their Dan Klecko.

Finally, someone other than me posts.

You were having a pretty spirited conversation with yourself. I thought I was going to have to separate you.......from yourself.

They have been putting him in fairly often in short yardage situations. I think I did a double take the first time I heard the announcer say that Tony Ugoh was checking in as an eligible receiver. Of course, they have no intention of throwing to him, but it is still weird to hear. They just sub him in to replace a tight end as part of their jumbo package to get better blocking in short-yardage situations. Maybe a surprise will be forthcoming at some point in the playoffs, though. He could be their Dan Klecko.

You were having a pretty spirited conversation with yourself. I thought I was going to have to separate you.......from yourself.

haha I had the "if you build it, they will come" mentality. If I post, it'll encourage others to post. I should have said something crazy like "Brady is better than Manning!" I would definitely have gotten something from that