Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which front seven Bronco would you want?

Defensive Broncos Free Agents  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which free agent front seven defender would you want from Denver in the offseason?

• Von Miller
    • Malik Jackson
    • Derek Wolfe
    • Brandon Marshall
    • Danny Trevathan

I'm torn between Jackson and Marshall. I think we're pretty much set with the Dline, although Langford is getting on in years now, but Malik Jackson has been extremely underrated for about the last 3 years. Anderson, Parry, and Jackson would be a tremendous Dline. I'm giving the slight edge to Brandon Marshall right now though. I'd cut D'Qwell, and let Freeman walk. Roll into next year with a couple former Broncos starting at LB (Marshall/Irving). I'd like to see what Sio Moore can do too. 

What do you guys think?

Easily Von Miller. We have a huge gaping hole in our swiss cheese front 7 at OLB and Von Miller would fill it perfectly. Even though the odds are extremely slim of it happening, he will be a free agent at season's end and we could sign him if the Broncos don't use the franchise tag on him. This question is a what do you want if you could question, but my answer has a slim chance of actually happening. 

13 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Definitely not Von Miller.  He's talented, but he's a punk

punk or not he can get to the QB and we need that badly

3 hours ago, rock8591 said:

Langford is not old at all, he's only 29 now and has never missed a game in his career.

QB is the only position that ages like wine (Maybe OL to a certain extent). 29 is on the edge of 30, right around when most players start to slow down. Revis is 30 even and he's not the same player he was.

30 is old for a defensive lineman. He's still effective but his best years are behind him. Which is basically how I define "old" when it comes to NFL players.

I want Von Miller. I don't care if he's a punk. We need a pass rusher and he's one of the best in the NFL. He may actually reach the open market and we would be crazy not to be all in on him. And I don't want us to be the "nice guy team. We need some toughness and some nastiness on D. I'm hoping badly for Von Miller and Janorris Jenkins

Wonder if we could sign both Von Miller and Alex Mack? Its time to go all in IMO. In a perfect world we could then get Jaylen Smith, Darrian Thompson, and CJ Prosise in rounds 1-3 and we'd be looking good on both sides of the ball. But with Miller expected to reach the open market we have to go all in for him. We aren't gonna be able to draft a pass rusher of his caliber. He's one of the best in the NFL. A star pass rusher is our biggest weakness on defense and Miller would immediately fix that. I know a lot of big contract aren't worth it but this isn't one of those cases. Miller is gonna put up double digit sacks every season and we have to do whatever it takes to bring him to Nap-Town this offseason.

5 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

QB is the only position that ages like wine (Maybe OL to a certain extent). 29 is on the edge of 30, right around when most players start to slow down. Revis is 30 even and he's not the same player he was.

30 is old for a defensive lineman. He's still effective but his best years are behind him. Which is basically how I define "old" when it comes to NFL players.

30 isn't old for a defensive lineman...especially 34 ends. Seems those guys play quite awhile.

2 hours ago, Gavin said:

Shane Ray no question

Ummm......   Gavin?

Look again.

Shane Ray is NOT an option.

The OP is offering Broncos who will be Free Agents at the end of the year as possible targets to go after.

Shane Ray is not one of them.

16 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ummm......   Gavin?

Look again.

Shane Ray is NOT an option.

The OP is offering Broncos who will be Free Agents at the end of the year as possible targets to go after.

Shane Ray is not one of them.

I know he isn't, Von Miller would be my choice in this scenario but I'd still like Shane Ray if the opportunity presented itself simply because of upside and youth...Though Miller is only 26