Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady's post-game comments. Beginning to notice a trend.

ReMeDy

42 minutes ago, amfootball said:

You should read this book if you think their friendship is fake, http://www.amazon.com/Brady-Manning-Untold-Rivalry-Transformed/dp/0804139377/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449489145&sr=8-1&keywords=brady+manning

Actually just read the first two chapters and you will learn that not only are Brady and Manning good friends, their wives are friends as well as their fathers who call or text each other every week. This is a great read on a unique friendship between two great QBs.

Hahaha, you're trying to trick me into spending money on a book about brady haha not falling for that, even if it is on sale and 50% off!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, CroatianColtsFan21 said:

Hahaha, you're trying to trick me into spending money on a book about brady haha not falling for that, even if it is on sale and 50% off!

It is on the rivalry between Brady and Manning. It is a good read as it chronicles their relationship and careers. I learned a lot about each one of them that I did not know before. You can get it from the library and save the $$$. That is what I did. :)

9 hours ago, amfootball said:

You should read this book if you think their friendship is fake, http://www.amazon.com/Brady-Manning-Untold-Rivalry-Transformed/dp/0804139377/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449489145&sr=8-1&keywords=brady+manning

Actually just read the first two chapters and you will learn that not only are Brady and Manning good friends, their wives are friends as well as their fathers who call or text each other every week. This is a great read on a unique friendship between two great QBs.

Thanks for the book recommendation AMF. I will definitely take a peek at it. Sounds like a page turner to me. :thmup:

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Thanks for the book recommendation AMF. I will definitely take a peek at it. Sounds like a page turner to me. :thmup:

It is a great read SW. I learned a lot about both players that I had not known before. That surprised me as I have read everything on Brady but this book had more personal information on him and his relationship with Manning which was great to find out about. They are a lot closer than most people realize. It was also nice reading about how their wives have connected as Manning's wife Ashley prefers to be behind the scenes whereas Gisele is a very public figure given her career yet both are married to insanely devoted football fanatics who also happen to be two of the best QBs to ever play. It was great to also to read about Archie and Tom Sr. and how they have developed a relationship over the years given the stardom of their sons.

Let me what you think of it after you read it. You can PM me.

On December 7, 2015 at 5:00 PM, amfootball said:

It is a great read SW. I learned a lot about both players that I had not known before. That surprised me as I have read everything on Brady but this book had more personal information on him and his relationship with Manning which was great to find out about. They are a lot closer than most people realize. It was also nice reading about how their wives have connected as Manning's wife Ashley prefers to be behind the scenes whereas Gisele is a very public figure given her career yet both are married to insanely devoted football fanatics who also happen to be two of the best QBs to ever play. It was great to also to read about Archie and Tom Sr. and how they have developed a relationship over the years given the stardom of their sons.

Let me what you think of it after you read it. You can PM me.

Will do AMF. I love behind the scenes pull the curtain back stuff on iconic athletes like Manning & Brady. Thanks for the synopsis too. I appreciate it. 

I can't guarantee when I get thru it, but I will share my thoughts on it with you once I do. 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 7:21 AM, P-Money said:

I'm glad we have the moderators that we do otherwise this board would die rather quickly. Personal attacks are immature and childish. We're all here to talk football no matter the team we root for. Our mods seem to do a fantastic job of seeing out and banning the trollers and baiters. AM Football has been around here a long time and she has a right to stand up for her team/players. She keeps it interesting with her posts. Some people are so blinded by their hate for the Patriots that they get defensive and butt hurt when a poster tries to defend his/her team. This is an NFL general forum so if you can't handle it then stay in the Colts only forum.

no no no.... she definitely borders on troll levels. 

Everyone: "Brady shouldn't scream and curse at refs, nor should any other player but somehow Brady seems to be the only one that gets away with it consistently."

AM: "It's because he is competitive."

Everyone: "So are the other players in the NFL but they have to control themselves and act professionally."

AM: "but do they have 4 rings?"

COME ON!!!!  Trolltastic stuff right there

12 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Will do AMF. I love behind the scenes pull the curtain back stuff on iconic athletes like Manning & Brady. Thanks for the synopsis too. I appreciate it. 

I can't guarantee when I get thru it, but I will share my thoughts on it with you once I do. 

Yeah, I think you will really enjoy it. Lots of cool stuff that have not been in other books or articles that I have read anyways.