Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any chance Luck is back for the Steelers game?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Ok, here we go... so the question was "Any chance Luck is back for the Steelers game?"

So, Luck is not on IR, he's on the active roster and according to Coach Pagano he is "week to week".

Is there a chance Luck plays on Sunday? Absolutely, his status for next Sunday has not been declared, even if he has a %0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 to play, it's still a chance, therefore the answer to the OP is "Yes" anything other than "Yes" is factually incorrect, no matter how you look at it, this is factual and absolute. This is about as annoying to me as people who use there, their, and they're in the wrong context.

Now, if the question was, "Do you think there is Any chance Luck is back for the Steelers game?" Well then, No, I don't think Luck will be back for the game.

Hope I've helped you out.

63878348.jpg

No chance... I heard the earlies he comes back is against Miami

Again, very reasonable, wherever you heard that from.  Though I know I am hoping he returns for the Texans...  but prepared for the Dolphins or Titans game, or maybe not until playoffs or even at all  this year if some setbacks should surface.  I hope it is a smooth recovery for Andrew, though.

Here's the estimate by the ex San Diego Chargers team doctor for 17 years-

Luck_timetable_zpsouruxr09.jpg

https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/669874029176598530

I just hope by the Texans game, but could be later.  Don;t even think about him until you see Luck in Full Practice. {not activity or limited}

Thanks for posting this, CBFL! Appreciate the information & time you take as Moderator to advise us all. I, for one, will not argue trivial components to a .000000000000000000001%. Just grateful that you & others TRY to educate our fan base when it's called for.