Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Fuller

Assuming we take Luck with the 1st pick, would anyone be opposed to taking Jeff Fuller in the 2nd round. Once projected as a first round pick, his stock seems to have slipped a bit due to Texas A&M struggling this year. I think Fuller is a good WR with good size (he's 6'4) and runs routes well and has great hands, however he is not the fastest guy on the field.

The game that stands out to me in Fuller's career is the Cotton Bowl last year when he went up against Patrick Peterson, who we know was regarded as the best CB in the draft and he had himself quite a game.

Assuming we take Luck with the 1st pick, would anyone be opposed to taking Jeff Fuller in the 2nd round. Once projected as a first round pick, his stock seems to have slipped a bit due to Texas A&M struggling this year. I think Fuller is a good WR with good size (he's 6'4) and runs routes well and has great hands, however he is not the fastest guy on the field.

The game that stands out to me in Fuller's career is the Cotton Bowl last year when he went up against Patrick Peterson, who we know was regarded as the best CB in the draft and he had himself quite a game.

I'd easily oppose taking him in the 2nd, because that would be to high. His injuries this year + when he did play this year he wasn't amazing = I think we can get him in the 4th round. He's got potential to be a 2nd round pick, but I think he has a lot to prove in the combine and his personal workout to work his way back up. He would be a good value in the 4th round and I think we can get him there. If he does really good these next few months we might have to reach a bit for him, but it would be worth it if he can do what he did last year and not this season.

I want to take him in the 3rd round, but I don't exactly know where he is projected to go. Last year, when I expected the colts to win the Super Bowl with Peyton Manning, I wanted the colts to draft Jeff Fuller at the end of the 1st round, like #32. We got the #1 pick instead, but a trade back would be great!

I don't think we should pick a WR so early unless Alshon Jeffery keeps falling to the 2nd round, because mock drafts have him in the 20s now after being in the top 5 or 10 in the beginning of the draft.

1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford

2. Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina

3. Trumaine Johnson CB Montana

4. Sean Spence OLB Miami

5. Ryan Miller OG Colorado

6. Trenton Robinson S Michigan State

7. Jaymes Brooks OG Virginia State

would be a solid draft imo

R1 Andrew Luck QB

R2 Dre Kirpatrick CB

R3 Brandon Thompson DT

R4 Jeff Fuller WR

R4comp Mike Brewster C

R5 Matt Reynolds OT

R6 Ryan Miller OG

R7 T.Y. Hilton WR

R7comp Bobby Rainey RB

Brandon Thompson is a 1st rounder, Dre Kirkpatrick is a 1st rounder. Jeff Fuller probably won't last till the 4th round...

Brandon Thompson is a 1st rounder, Dre Kirkpatrick is a 1st rounder. Jeff Fuller probably won't last till the 4th round...

Thompson is a R2 but he could easily sink down to R3 like Stephen Pea and Kirkpatrick Is projected to be 15th over all But dequan bowens (bucks DE) was projected to top 5 pick but was 55 over all last year so they could sink down to the 34th pick too.

Thompson is a R2 but he could easily sink down to R3 like Stephen Pea and Kirkpatrick Is projected to be 15th over all But dequan bowens (bucks DE) was projected to top 5 pick but was 55 over all last year so they could sink down to the 34th pick too.

That was because of his knee and everyone being concerned about his knee. Unless you somehow know Thompson is going to get injured and it be a concern about his recovery or he somehow tanks in the combine/pro day he's probably going to still end up a Early RD2 or late RD1 pick.