Colts Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should cut Andre and bring up Duron from the practice squad. Andre isn't even acting as a decoy out there

What's sad.....Reggie Wayne had more catches on fewer targets AFTER he got hurt and was playing with one good arm....AJ is junk. I was excited when we got him but it's time to bench this clown.

What's sad.....Reggie Wayne had more catches on fewer targets AFTER he got hurt and was playing with one good arm....AJ is junk. I was excited when we got him but it's time to bench this clown.

I wasn't excited at all.  I thought it was a waste of money.  I didn't like the Gore, Cole, or Andre signings.  Gore has proven me wrong and I'm happy to say that, but Cole and Andre have done nothing and have just been a waste of roster space and cap money.  Cut Andre and let's see what we have with Duron.  If Duron duds, then you don't lose anything since you didn't really have anything to begin with.

I wasn't excited at all. I thought it was a waste of money. I didn't like the Gore, Cole, or Andre signings. Gore has proven me wrong and I'm happy to say that, but Cole and Andre have done nothing and have just been a waste of roster space and cap money. Cut Andre and let's see what we have with Duron. If Duron duds, then you don't lose anything since you didn't really have anything to begin with.

I wasnt with the Cole signing but the Gore/aj I admit I was thrilled.

Walden!!!!!