Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should cut Andre and bring up Duron from the practice squad. Andre isn't even acting as a decoy out there

What's sad.....Reggie Wayne had more catches on fewer targets AFTER he got hurt and was playing with one good arm....AJ is junk. I was excited when we got him but it's time to bench this clown.

What's sad.....Reggie Wayne had more catches on fewer targets AFTER he got hurt and was playing with one good arm....AJ is junk. I was excited when we got him but it's time to bench this clown.

I wasn't excited at all.  I thought it was a waste of money.  I didn't like the Gore, Cole, or Andre signings.  Gore has proven me wrong and I'm happy to say that, but Cole and Andre have done nothing and have just been a waste of roster space and cap money.  Cut Andre and let's see what we have with Duron.  If Duron duds, then you don't lose anything since you didn't really have anything to begin with.

I wasn't excited at all. I thought it was a waste of money. I didn't like the Gore, Cole, or Andre signings. Gore has proven me wrong and I'm happy to say that, but Cole and Andre have done nothing and have just been a waste of roster space and cap money. Cut Andre and let's see what we have with Duron. If Duron duds, then you don't lose anything since you didn't really have anything to begin with.

I wasnt with the Cole signing but the Gore/aj I admit I was thrilled.

Walden!!!!!

Bet I can find far more negative ones if I were too...but I've got far more important things to do

bet you cant. And obviously you don't have more important things to do since you're sitting on your computer/phone posting on an online forum right now.

Settle down, you two

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Does anyone know what each one of their measurables are and who is best at what?  I have been looking for dayo’s info but can’t find anything from the combine or his pro day.  I would like to compare their 40 yard dash, Bench press reps, vertical , etc. If anyone knows where to find this can you please post it. Thanks a lot.   Also, out of the two who do you think will be the more dominant player in 3 years?
    • I saw, that's why I'm not really down on the whole thing. I agree on the bolded to an extent, but I key on the lack of advantage, more than than dis-advantage. Over 10 years, I just see the yearly "disadvantage" as pretty low bearing. Don't get me wrong, I think the NFL should do better, but I'm far more concerned with other elements. I'd prefer more structured scheduling.    In short, I'm not going to be mad that NE also got rest this year. I'm going to look internally at things we can control. Like will we choose to toss it all over the yard vs horrible run Ds.   Off topic, but what's your take on AZ this year?
    • How is it disrespecting him to point out that he was quantifiably bad his last couple years? Probably cost us some games.  It’s not even debatable.   That’s not disloyal and it doesn’t diminish what he means to the franchise.  It’s just an unfortunate truth.
    • Maybe it's been discussed, but it seems we have one critical position (fisher), one very useful position (mack), and one high hopes position (odeyingbo) all hoping to return from Achilles injuries. We had some ties to mack but no reason to pick up the others. These injuries are not all equal presumably, but it seems like only 2/3 of nfl players return. It averages about 11 months, and most never return to form or full playing time.    Maybe the colts docs and coaches know more than average, but this seems statistically crazy to bank so much on this many key players, especially since it blocks other players from being drafted or paid (I know it's not long contracts). Why do the colts love players with Achilles injuries more than every other team seems to?  I was referencing this article: https://lermagazine.com/article/return-to-football-after-achilles-tendon-rupture I'd love to be wrong and want to be excited about all of them though! 
  • Members