Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-3) @ Denver (11-28-15)

oldunclemark

I just find it odd that all week (nationally, not just here) the story has been NE's offense vs Denver's defense.

What about Denver's offense against the #1 scoring defense?

Because the difference between No.1 scoring defense of 18.2 - NE  vs 18.3 - Den is 0.01 and Peyton has contributed 51 points to that average. Technically, Denver defense is giving 12ish per game compared to NE's 18.2 which is not even close. And moreover, NE Offense has more possession during all these games and the defense is exposed less compared to Denver.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the years MileHigh has been 1 place that Tom hasn't had great winning success at. Even without Peyton, this game should be interestingly close. Denver has that awesome Defense and the HF. Because Peyton isn't playing I pick the Pats to win this game unfortunately something like 23-17. Brock just has to prove it to me. I hear all of these people talking = fans and media how Brock is the better choice now over Peyton but I am still not buying it. A healthy Peyton is better, he is much more experienced and very clutch in the Regular Season. Brock is young and BB usually makes young QB's look silly. 

I've already hit 2 of the 4 predictions in my "Game over" post.

I would've flexed this trainwreck out as soon as we found out Peyton would miss some time.

And rob Bob Costas of his chance at ruining a Brady/Manning retrospective that will be the greatest thing ever in his mind? NBC wouldn't think of it.

Well, Broncos get the ball first.

Game over.

Patriots win.

Brady can get the 7 points before halftime, the 7 after halftime, and deflate the crowd by stopping the Broncos on their opening possession and then immediately scoring

I'm hungry.

LOL- you always start right off with the negatives and I'm only calling it that for lack of a better word as it doesn't bother me at all. so I think since you always do that you're bound to get some right but man..you called that to a tee :)

I think the real problem in Denver's not up for the game. It looked like they didn't even try to tackle Gronk and if those routes were sprints (Cris Collinsworth) then yikes. But sometimes bad weather games can be deceiving at first.

both starting safeties missed Gronkowski on the TD..and Ward usually hits everybody