Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF- Bills vs Pats

RockThatBlue

The Pats at Gillette get all the calls, including that nonsense "inadvertent whistle" deal....didn't everyone know this? If the Pats get home field in the playoffs (which they will) the only chance for anyone to beat them is in the SB. What I'd give to see a regular season matchup vs the Cards right about now. Or any other NFC top tier team, bc the AFC is Pats and everyone else currently

They still gave Amendola the catch which was like 20 Yards or so and the REFS tacked on 15 Yards on the 1 call they did get robbed on. Pats still had a golden Opp to score, cant believe Gostkowski missed a FG. They are now up 20-10 anyway, game over.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter. Buffalo could probably have the ball at the 1 Yard line first and Goal with a chance to win and do something stupid, like fumble or throw a pass for an INT. Things always happens against the Pats.

I know, but it was still fun in the moment to see the interception and to keep NE from scoring again.

This has been the craziest game.   Buffalo has made some bonehead mistakes, and the officiating is horrendous... but at least it's not a blowout.

What's sad is the Pats can play a mediocre game and still win because the team they play against always finds a way to self destruct with dumb Turnovers and bone headed play calling. I think they may very well go 19-0. I thought Denver would beat them but without Peyton that isn't happening and the Jets are playing like garbage so they wont lose to the Jets either.

I must ask. When the offense subs doesn't the defense require an opportunity to sub as well? Imo that means that TD play by the Pats was illegal.

Also when Taylor was pushed to the ground after he threw the ball (when he was hurt) how was that not a personal foul?

Again... there have been 3 catches in which the Patriots defender contacts the receiver before the ball is there and yet only one pass interference call? Lol...

The way the fans and the Patriots players whine and complain when they get ANY penalty is sickening lol. They are spoiled rotten. But I guess that's what happens when you cheat all the time and never get any punishment.

This has been the worst officiating I've ever seen, and you know it's bad when even the announcers are admitting it's a "messed up game of officiating."

The premature TD-potential whistle, the lack of recognizing Watkins was out of bounds on the final play (how obvious can it get!?), needing to call an official review on a 2nd & 1 conversion, failing to notice the roughing the passer penalty against Taylor when the Pats defender pushed him to the ground well after the fact he threw the football, did I miss anything else?

Watkins went out of bounds on his own. HOW WAS HE RULED IN!?!?!?!!??!?!

Oh wait, I forgot. Bills and Patriots. Patriots seem to have their own rulebook in the NFL that differs from the rest of the league.

And once again, the Bills are the Bills, while the Patriots catch every break humanly possible.

Can Denver just take out Brady next week and be done with it? 95% of the country will be happy, so don't sweat it.

And 90% of our starters of course got injured tonight.

So the season's over in that regard.

I like how the Pats fans were booing Darius when he hobbled off the field, as they assumed he was faking it. Really classy. Meanwhile, Brady called an audible at the line called, "Rex Ryan." I love how Brady yelled it, too. He clearly was trying to get a reaction. I guess it worked, because the play was a run that got stuffed.

Regarding the last play, I believe the issue was that he was going backwards, towards his end zone, at you don't get the clock stoppage in the case.

He wasn't going backwards but even if he was the clock stops. He wasn't contacted by a defender.

How a referee of a multi billion dollar a year industry can botch that and still have a job is beyond me.

Just another reason why the NFL has become a joke.

Oh wait, I forgot. Bills and Patriots. Patriots seem to have their own rulebook in the NFL that differs from the rest of the league.

And once again, the Bills are the Bills, while the Patriots catch every break humanly possible.

Can Denver just take out Brady next week and be done with it? 95% of the country will be happy, so don't sweat it.

Its kinda f***k up for saying you want a team to "take out" another teams QB....

Just shows what type of person you are.

Yeah, I hear ya, buffalo34. I can tell you this, and it probably doesn't mean a hill of beans, however, the American football public is getting pretty sick & tired of the "Patriot Way" and their winning teams over the last 15 years coupled with the shaded * VL trophies.

It's up to the other NFL teams to take them down. Until that happens, I'm afraid they'll continue to win unless a certain QB goes down to injury or some other freakish incident takes place.

Its kinda f***k up for saying you want a team to "take out" another teams QB....

Just shows what type of person you are.

I honestly don't care anymore. I hate that whole team.

Brady's got the money, the rings, you name it. He can go get some nice health care treatment and spend time with what I'm sure is a nice family.

I can then enjoy a stress-free NFL season of not needing to worry about the Patriots getting another ring and everyone crowning them as the best ever and having to hear about how awesome they are constantly and needing to know every second of the guy's personal life and him putting up pictures of himself watching football at home on Facebook being a big deal and hearing how Bruschi's the king of defense and how Belichick can outsmart every world leader on the stage and how they're the best ever and we should end the NFL and make a shrine of the Patriots because that's how awesome they are.

Everyone wins.

He wasn't going backwards but even if he was the clock stops. He wasn't contacted by a defender.

How a referee of a multi billion dollar a year industry can botch that and still have a job is beyond me.

Just another reason why the NFL has become a joke.

Look, he went to the ground and wiggled his way backwards towards the out of bounds.  Therefore, has declared himself down, and did so in bounds so the play is dead inbounds, clock runs.

Bottom line its a dead ball once the player goes to the ground and makes no attempt to advance while on the ground. 

http://i.imgur.com/44I7loO.jpg?1

Also, it's crap like this on why I hate the Patriots (and the bulk of their fans). A revenge tour? Seriously?

So the Patriots are 10-0 because of REVENGE. What about the Panthers? I wonder who they're getting revenge on to be 10-0 at this point. Must be working well.

Can they just please not win the Super Bowl so their entitled, arrogant fans can go hibernate for a while?

I honestly don't care anymore. I hate that whole team.

Brady's got the money, the rings, you name it. He can go get some nice health care treatment and spend time with what I'm sure is a nice family.

I can then enjoy a stress-free NFL season of not needing to worry about the Patriots getting another ring and everyone crowning them as the best ever and having to hear about how awesome they are constantly and needing to know every second of the guy's personal life and him putting up pictures of himself watching football at home on Facebook being a big deal and hearing how Bruschi's the king of defense and how Belichick can outsmart every world leader on the stage and how they're the best ever and we should end the NFL and make a shrine of the Patriots because that's how awesome they are.

Everyone wins.

I am sick of them too but don't wish injury on anyone. That is just wrong. I see your frustration but they are just better than everyone just like the Lakers were better than everyone last decade and the Bulls were in the 90's, it gets old but it is what it is. I think they could go 19-0 now. I had Denver winning the SB before the season started but no way Denver beats them with Brock at QB. Pats have caught every break imaginable this season except for Edleman going down. They played the Steelers when they don't have Bell, play the Cowboys without Romo and Dez, play us when Luck is basically 50% healthy and we do the dumbest SPTeams play of all-time - which is our fault, and now they play the Broncos and Peyton is out. Not only that the Giants had them beat flat out and just played perhaps the most blunderous last 2 minutes of a game I have ever seen with poor clock management, dropping an INT that would've ended the game and then lose on a 54 Yard FG. Patriots don't even have the Ravens to worry about either as they have had their worst season ever.

Only way the Patriots lose a game is if Brady gets injured and I don't want that happen but I can guarantee you this I bet when Andrew Luck got injured 90% of that classless fan base was giddy and calling it karma for what happened regarding DeflateGate. Which is sad really. I just know from reading Posts over at ESPN. I did say 90% so I didn't say all Pats fans before any Pats fan gets on here to dispute what I just said.

Look, he went to the ground and wiggled his way backwards towards the out of bounds.  Therefore, has declared himself down, and did so in bounds so the play is dead inbounds, clock runs.

Bottom line its a dead ball once the player goes to the ground and makes no attempt to advance while on the ground. 

That's not true at all.

He didn't give himself up. That's the only way he can be ruled down.

You can literally roll around on the field and not get touched and it isn't a dead ball.

Why are you making things up? They were going to win anyway.

It was a blown call.