Colts @ Falcons Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better day for me as I had Denver winning even without Peyton and they won, Colts won most importantly and get to 5-5 with 6 left to play. Man when we were down 21-7 it looked bad but our Defense stepped up bigtime! Texans won but they still have a much tougher schedule than we do down the stretch. These last 2 wins by the Colts have been gigantic.

Hard to believe we won - penalties, turnovers, came out flat as always and fell behind by 2 TDs... No unit played particularly well, yet somehow we're 5-5 after 10 and still have a season.

Yes this season is very much alive! I am glad we finally had sense enough to get a decent backup QB. Hass didn't play great but well enough. Vinny is money when the game is on the line!

Great win by our Colts today! I admit before the game and after kickoff, I was not sure how if they can beat Atlanta, but the Colts pulled the upset. And AV's 43-yard field goal clinched the 24-21 win! Colts are now 5-5, and left the Falcons at 6-4. Colts next game is their last game of the season against an NFC South opponent, as Jameis Winston and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers come to LOS. But before that game, I would like to wish each and all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy next weekend also. Thanks again to all of you for participating in the Colts @ Falcons Game Day Thread. We will see you back here so all of us can do it again as our Colts host the Buccaneers at the real LOS next Sunday, as they will try to win Game #6. In the meantime, enjoy your week, thanks for participating in the Colts Game Thread, Stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!