Colts @ Falcons Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But why do it to begin with. You shouldn't be needing to see where the qb is at, your snapping should be natural by now. Ours isn't the only one to do it, setting a bunch of other teams doing it to. Didn't know if there was a legit reason why they do it.

all your career you play center and you still seem to need to look back at the qb that means you shouldn't be starting nor playing. Unless you've done a position change i see no reason not to know where to look

i heard they are actually playing something like 11 minutes during a 3 hour game. it really sucks when you are at the stadium and everyone is just standing around all the time

no question television (commercial$) are the top priority

Yeah, I've heard something like 17 minutes of actual game play during a 3 hour match.  Most other sports games last 2 hours.  The money hungry NFL takes 3 hours so they can fill up all their wallets.  I'm starting to think it's better to just DVR the games and watch them after.  It would only take 20 mins haha

But why do it to begin with. You shouldn't be needing to see where the qb is at, your snapping should be natural by now. Ours isn't the only one to do it, seeing a bunch of other teams doing it to. Didn't know if there was a legit reason why they do it.

Yeah your guess is as good as mine, some centers don't seem to do it as near as much or at least not making it as obvious.