Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+1) @ Bears (11-22-15)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST....Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts

Mid 30s and sunny...over-under 41.5

After backing up Peyton Manning for 61 games, 4th year QB Brock Osweiler gets his first NFL start on his 25th birthday against his former coach and offensive coordinator.

He'll have WR Demariyus Thomas (68 catches for 816 yards) and Emmanual Sanders (46 catches, 639 yards)bnt no running game as the Broncos have an NFL low 774 yards in rushing in 9 games..

Bear QB Jay Cutler (174 of 271 for 2,045) has been more conservative and limited turnovers this season but he's short of receivers after Alshon Jeffery (36 catches for 515 yards)and TE Martellus Bennett (48 catches, 399 yards)

HB Matt Forte 136 rushes for 548 yards) is probable to play Sunday after missing last week.

Denver has allowed 168 points in 9 games (18.6) per game..No 1 in the NFL and that includes interception returnsns against them for TDs.

Bears will go without WR Eddie Royal but tackle Jermon Bushrod may be back

Denver is without DeMarcus Ware (6.5 sacks) on a defense that allows an NFL low 4.5 yards per play.

Bears join the would card race with a win. Denver can tie Cincy for the No, 2 seed in the AFC with a victory and a Cincy loss at Arizona

There's no way to pick this game because nobody has any idea how Osweiler will play.

Bears will have a rowdy crowd behind them but that offensive line against the Denver 'D' is a bad matchup.

Us broken down gamblers should sit this one out

If the Denver defense looks as bad as it has the last two weeks than I think the Bears take this one easily. You are right that Brock is a wild care but a new QB really needs his team to help him in his first start. Also does not help that both Fox and Cutler want to annihilate Denver. I expect the Bears to be up big time for this game but if bad Cutler shows up then all bets are off.

Denver's defense wasn't bad last week....They held KC to field goals most of the day after the old Sherrif threw interceptions...

...Bears are hard to predict....1-3 at home...3-2 on the road....and very lucky to win at KC and SD.

But they have made some plays on defense...and Forte is a big factor..

....I'm guessing but 2 weeks ago,. Denver would have been favored by at least 7

I am more interested in seeimg what Denver D can do.

Without Jeffrey and Forte, Broncos can single cover all Bears receivers and force the Bears to run the ball, which they can do.

But without Sanders, Bears can double Demariyus Thomes sand force Denver out of the air...which they want to do with two tight ends.

This may not be a very watchable game