Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals-Texans Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, down deep i know the saints will win, but hey. any given sunday, or saturday in this case! :D

haha yeah, I stopped liking the Lions after Suh and Schwartz acted like goofs. I'm not a huge Saints fan, especially after the Super Bowl we had, but I like Brees and prefer them to win over Detroit.

haha yeah, I stopped liking the Lions after Suh and Schwartz acted like goofs. I'm not a huge Saints fan, especially after the Super Bowl we had, but I like Brees and prefer them to win over Detroit.

agreed. i lost a lot of respect for suh after his little fiasco he went on. I like Brees as a qb; just can't stand the saints, for the same reasons you posted. it should be an interesting game to say the least.

Congratulations to the Texans. I picked the Bengals to win, but wanted the Texans to win.

Now, I am hoping the next game is a repeat.

I picked the Saints to win, but I want the Lions to win.

Sorry shecolt I want the Saints to win. Ought to be a good game but playing in NO will be quite a challenge.

Sorry shecolt I want the Saints to win. Ought to be a good game but playing in NO will be quite a challenge.

No need to be sorry, Susie. You have every right to cheer for whichever team you want.

I am cheering for the Lions mainly because of their fans. Being a fan of the Lions must have been really rough over the years.

Being a Saint's fan was also really rough until . . . I don't even want to go there. t-h-u-d

No need to be sorry, Susie. You have every right to cheer for whichever team you want.

I am cheering for the Lions mainly because of their fans. Being a fan of the Lions must have been really rough over the years.

Being a Saint's fan was also really rough until . . . I don't even want to go there. t-h-u-d

Truthfully I really don't care but I like Drew Brees because he was a Purdue player from Indiana. Stafford is awsome and he will have a Great career.