Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals-Texans Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

It's here! The playoffs are about to begin! I've got Cincy in this game, but I don't know, it's hard to say. Houston has the better defense, Cincy has the better QB. How healthy is Andre? Cincy has more experience in the playoffs, Houston has a better run game. It'll be a good one

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I watched Houston this year, the more terrified I become......They run great, they have a good QB, and WR core. An excellent defense. Very good ST. Good schemes, and they are all incredibly young. They very well may be the best team in the NFL. I think they only thing thats held them back is they didn't know how to win. This season may go a long way for them.

The more I watched Houston this year, the more terrified I become......They run great, they have a good QB, and WR core. An excellent defense. Very good ST. Good schemes, and they are all incredibly young. They very well may be the best team in the NFL. I think they only thing thats held them back is they didn't know how to win. This season may go a long way for them.

I'm with you. They are a very good, very talented team.