Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton benched:

coltsfansince65

17 INTs with only 9 TDs. Deserved benching.

Denver's defense has been the main reason they've won a lot of games this season, but you can't expect them to keep carrying the team. At some point the offense has to step up and dominate. They haven't. So I can understand them wanting to try something new.

Another thing is Osweiler's contract being up after this year, so I can see why they are getting him playing time. Show you believe in him so that he will want to re-sign with the Broncos. Lots pf things to consider.

He has shown some things the big fella, got some zip on the ball. Let's see how he does for the rest of the season.

17 INTs with only 9 TDs. Deserved benching.

Denver's defense has been the main reason they've won a lot of games this season, but you can't expect them to keep carrying the team. At some point the offense has to step up and dominate. They haven't. So I can understand them wanting to try something new.

Another thing is Osweiler's contract being up after this year, so I can see why they are getting him playing time. Show you believe in him so that he will want to re-sign with the Broncos. Lots pf things to consider.

He has shown some things the big fella, got some zip on the ball. Let's see how he does for the rest of the season.

Osweiler has shown zip on his passes however, he seems to drop like a paper doll when ever a rusher gets even near him.

I think Peyton starts next week against Da Bears.

Osweiler has shown zip on his passes however, he seems to drop like a paper doll when ever a rusher gets even near him.

I think Peyton starts next week against Da Bears.

They know what they have in Peyton, an old QB with no zip and thus worse accuracy on his passes. 17 INTs is just not good enough.

Rather they should be looking at the future and see if Brock Osweiler is just that.

I wonder if using a combination of Osweiler and Manning would work. While Manning is not what he used to be the Broncos problems go even deeper then that. WR's cant get open consistently, The O Line is not good and Kubiak still has Manning doing roll outs....Which would work great if Luck was the QB but mobile Peyton is not

Unreal that the game he gets the yardage record, he also gets benched in the third quarter. I would think this is the start of the Brock era in Denver. He did not look too bad given he came in cold. They are at Chicago next week and suddenly Chicago actually looks like a good team.

KC was just waiting on his passes.

Duck season.

How to beat DEN-

-Score more than 20.

-Pay run game zero respect.

-Dare Peyton to throw long. He'll convert a big play here or there but it will be an underthrow, overthrow and/or INT the vast majority of the time. Even if Manning makes the occasional GOOD throw, receivers are prone to drops. I don't think they had a single drop against GB.