Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Empty Roster spot.

Rebelknight

With Anderson going to IR and Tony Carter getting released off practice squad doesn't that leave us with open spots? I didn't see anywhere that we replaced them..did we fill the spots?

2nd round pick Smith can practice next week and play vs Atlanta. That's one spot

2nd free spot goes to Anderson replacement

Either of those are a high possibility, especially Chapman

Chapman is a nose guard.  We've got two in Kerr and Parry, not to mention Anderson was a 3 and a 5 technique. I think we'd pull up Okine from the PS before we took a look at Montori Hughes.  We'd probably deal with Jeris Pendleton before we went the Hughes route I think.

Chapman is a nose guard.  We've got two in Kerr and Parry, not to mention Anderson was a 3 and a 5 technique. I think we'd pull up Okine from the PS before we took a look at Montori Hughes.  We'd probably deal with Jeris Pendleton before we went the Hughes route I think.

Hughes is on the NYG active roster. They just called him up.  I liked what I saw of Trinica-Pasat in the preseason. He is sitting on the Rams practice squad. I am sure we will look around but in the end I agree it is Okine.  

Hughes is on the NYG active roster. They just called him up.  I liked what I saw of Trinica-Pasat in the preseason. He is sitting on the Rams practice squad. I am sure we will look around but in the end I agree it is Okine.  

Trinca Passat ain't bad, but they may see TY Mcgill in the same light and not pick him up knowing them.