Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathon Newsome

lollygagger8

I think with Mathis being back along with Cole being here and Walden playing decent he is being used less and hopefully he is in a learning mode this season because like superman said he's very raw yet but has promise and needs to hone in on his skills

Is he injured, or is he just that bad that he's not been playing? Have we even been using him on ST? 

He can't be any worse than Werner....can he? 

I saw him in several times last night him and Werner were on the field the at the same time actually, he didnt do much of anything tho.  

We just need to get new some a bigger helmet haha I crack up every time I see his helmet so high on his head..

Look good play good? haha jk

I like our depth at OLB.. Can't expect everyone to crush it, and I know everyone gets irked with Cole but love how he's been playing, even if he has his clumsy moments, he causes chaos

Werner got juked out of his shoes yesterday on one play. I'll have to rewatch it to name the play it happened on. 

Incorrect. Werner's decent at setting the edge.

"He's good at setting the edge" might as well be code word for "he sucks" lol

Not really; he is what he is, a good edge setter with little to no value rushing the passer.

I agree.  I think it's falling into the mindset that if a player isn't good at what we think he should be good at, he's not good at anything.

Is he injured, or is he just that bad that he's not been playing? Have we even been using him on ST? 

He can't be any worse than Werner....can he? 

Not sure where I'd put him.  Mathis is Mathis.  Walden is doing pretty well at rushing the passer so it's not a given that you pull him on passing downs.  And you still have Cole.  And with Werner being bu at SAM, not sure where he's going to find time.