Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marcus Mariota

GoColts8818

The Colts days of having the best two QBs in the AFC South is coming to a very rapid end.  Marcus Mariota had a game winning drive in OT today and I think he's going to be a very good QB in this league for a long time.  Honestly, the best two QBs in the AFC in the next couple of years might end up being Luck and Mariota.  That should be one heck of a rivalry to watch. 

Please, the only reason I can think of why the titans won was because the saints didn't even take them seriously enough to study that team. They Prolly thought they were going to go in and have a field day.

I don't see mariota consistently putting up numbers. He will have a great year this year, than flop it all next year.

Please, the only reason I can think of why the titans won was because the saints didn't even take them seriously enough to study that team. They Prolly thought they were going to go in and have a field day.

I don't see mariota consistently putting up numbers. He will have a great year this year, than flop it all next year.

Why would he get worse? I see nothing that tells me he will get worse. IMO he will get better especially if the Titans can put some better players around him.

I almost could not believe the Saints lost today but they do have a very very bad defense. And Mariota I do think is going to be a good QB but I have to see more still.

I don't mind TN being a rival for us again someday. Since making the Texans or Jags real rivals is a joke.

The Colts days of having the best two QBs in the AFC South is coming to a very rapid end.  Marcus Mariota had a game winning drive in OT today and I think he's going to be a very good QB in this league for a long time.  Honestly, the best two QBs in the AFC in the next couple of years might end up being Luck and Mariota.  That should be one heck of a rivalry to watch. 

They worry me more than the Texans or Jags because they do have a QB

Why would he get worse? I see nothing that tells me he will get worse. IMO he will get better especially if the Titans can put some better players around him.

Because very qbs survive in the nfl. One bad season could end his career and have the titans shopping for a new one.

The Colts days of having the best two QBs in the AFC South is coming to a very rapid end. Marcus Mariota had a game winning drive in OT today and I think he's going to be a very good QB in this league for a long time. Honestly, the best two QBs in the AFC in the next couple of years might end up being Luck and Mariota. That should be one heck of a rivalry to watch.

Derek Carr and Mariota look better than Luck.

Tony Dungy was the guy who said he saw Aaron Rodgers when he studied Mariota. No one will ever throw a football like Rodgers, but Mariota is that type of guy. Just a really sharp passer, and he barely runs. If Tennessee can find a good coach they can compete with the Colts. God I hope they don't hire McDaniels or Kyle Shannahan. That would spell disaster for us.

Tony Dungy was the guy who said he saw Aaron Rodgers when he studied Mariota. No one will ever throw a football like Rodgers, but Mariota is that type of guy. Just a really sharp passer, and he barely runs. If Tennessee can find a good coach they can compete with the Colts. God I hope they don't hire McDaniels or Kyle Shannahan. That would spell disaster for us.

If he learns to use his feet like Rodgers, he'll be a legit problem. His top end speed is the real deal.